Chapter 11 { Invitation }

Release: Nov 26, 2021

Paimon was so amazed to see every luxurious thing inside the Pavilion. This is her first time seeing something like this.

Childe guides them to the next room only to see a tall man sipping his tea. "Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhongli, consultant to an organization known as Wangsheng and a trusted associate of the Fatui"

After the introduction, it seems that the air felt wrong. The traveler is not happy at all. but his face is like a very angry man now as he clenches his fist. "T-traveler... Childe muttered

Paimon then pushes the Traveler's head to get back to himself "he he he... Don't worry aether not feeling well today" Paimon awkwardly said.

"Ha Ha of course don't worry Mr. Zhongli nothing to be worried about the Traveler had just a bit of a headache. Y'know getting misunderstood as the culprit of killing the Geo archon and even visiting every Adepti"

Paimon then whispers. "Hey don't pick a fight here!" Aether just nods and seat beside Zhongli who just closes his eyes and connects his arms.

Zhongli is confused thought but he decided not to ask. "It is an honor to meet you. I have heard a tale of you from Mondstadt"

"Any-the traveler cut Zhongli off. "I'm here to get some information of where about of the body of Geo Archon not to listen to your stupid story"

Both Paimon and Childe are dumbfounded at what just the traveler did. "A--aether! U Uhm Uhm ~~

Paimon tried to think of a reason but Childe beat her to it. "Hahaha I see I see then Mr. Zhongli" Childe smiled as Zhongli stop sipping his tea.

"Then could I ask you to help me prepare the Geo Archons Last Rites?" Zhongli stated after telling him about the Adepti body or something like that Morax is also an Adepti.

Aether thinks for a second but Paimon beats him to it. "ah of course we would love to help you, Mr. Zhongli! As long as there's free food.." Paimon said.

"I see I see, both of you eat a lot before you go," Childe said as the traveler just nodded while Zhongli sipped his tea and Paimon being Paimon.

~~~

The first thing they did was to get the Jade they need. "After having experienced the land of Liyue, Traveler, how does it feel to know that our Archon and Adepti are all around?" Zhongli asked and the Traveler replied that he prefer to be in Liyue. Makes Zhongli happy thoughts.

Liyue is the most prosperous of the Seven-nation, defended by Deities and ruled by the Qixing. As such, the diplomatic maneuvering of the Fatui has gained no purchase here. Ningguang the Qixing had always been on guard against the Fatui that's why Childe wanted to use the Wangsheng connection.

"What would Childe get out of us doing the Rite of Parting anyway?" Paimon asked and the old man replied that he didn't know and he doesn't want to know. For him, Fatui is financially caring and he wishes the Liyue tradition to endure.

"It seems that both are using each other.  A win-win deal indeed," the Traveler remarked in his thoughts.

On their way to the Jade merchant, there seems to be a bit of a problem. A scam and Zhongli is not able to use his money wisely. The Traveler and Paimon teleported a lot of times from Liyue to Dagaupa and Dagaupa to Liyue just to check what the real jade is.

After doing it, eleven times in a row they finally find what they need. Their next destination is a flower shop from a merchant named Bolai.