Chapter 14 { Childe'a Death? }

Release: Nov 29, 2022

"Woah! The Exuvia is so huge!" Paimon shouted in amazement as she go on forward but was stopped by someone clapping on the side.

"I'm impressed that you found me here, Traveler," Childe says the traveler is just looking at him as if it's nothing.

"Hey, Childe! What are you doing here...wait... don't tell me you're the fuse that Mr. Zhongli told us!" Paimon shouted Surprised for a moment but calm down since that was what she expected. After all, it's a Fatui.

"Ha Ha Ha, I see so Mr. Zhongli, but still I'm impressed that you track me here without him saying the place," he remarked.

"What do you want," Paimon asks and Childe looks at the Exuvia. "Every Archon possesses a Gnosis. It helps them connect them to Celestia and most importantly it gives them the power to protect their nations." He says as he moves forward but suddenly a huge chunk of rock appears in front of him.

"Ha Ha Ha, it seems there's no other choice but to... *summon his weapons* Fight you... Traveler," He says as he prepared for battle.

"Eh eh we-wait...

Before Paimon could react. in just a blink of an eye Childe attack The Traveler. Aether stepped sideway but Childe didn't stop there. He swings his dual blade left and right, but he is quite confused because no matter how fast he is and how fast he swings, he can't hit him at all.

"H-ey! Childe! That's unfair he doesn't have any weapons!" Paimon shouted watching the unfair fight. She remembered that the traveler hasn't yet bought a new blade since it got shattered by the Yuheng.

After several attempts of landing a hit, Childe stopped. "Your strong traveler, but can you stop this without any weapons?" Childe says as suddenly his dual blade turned into a bow.

Traveler on the other hand takes distance the same as Paimon. "Paimon u better don't get hit!" Aether shouted as a bunch of arrows is flying toward them.

Left-right left-right. There is no end to them.
"Ha Ha Ha, How's that traveler! This is my specialty after all I'm a hunter in my village in the Snezhnaya!" He proudly said as the Traveler is jumping, sliding, and dashing the hydro arrows flying toward him. No matter where he runs the arrows are there to hit him.  "Interesting, if I just have a weapon...but for now let's see if you can stop this," The Traveler thought as a giant Hydro Whale Came toward him.

"Aether!" Paimon shouted but he just smiled and stopped. He hit the ground with his palm as a giant dome of rock appears with the sole purpose of protecting him.

The Giant whale hit the rock and didn't even destroy it but Childe knows it will happen. He got a plan. The whale is just a diversion the real thing comes after that.

"Hehe," Childe smirked as soon as the whale disappeared he throw his strongest attack successfully destroying the dome.

*boom

A small shockwave can be heard but he gets surprised when he notices that no one was there. "What?" He said as he slowly turned around but before he do get pulled inside the tornado behind him.

"Aaaah!" Childe screams the tornado is not just a pure wind with rocks flying inside hitting every inch of his body making him bleed a lot.

"That's overkill you know" Paimon stated barely worried about Childe since the tornado is turning color red due to his blood splattering everywhere. "Stop it Aether he will die!"

"No, it's fine...here is it," The Traveler said as Paimon get thrown away when the tornado burst into violent lightning. Destroying the ground as they all fall into the Golden House's ground floor.

Traveler is strong enough to withstand the shockwave that was trying to send him away

Traveler is strong enough to withstand the shockwave that was trying to send him away. "It seems that you don't have a choice but to use your Delusion, Childe or should I say...Tartaglia, The Eleventh of the Fatui Harbingers"

A minute pass and the surroundings calm down. "HA HA HA, Traveler... everything is going to your plan. Pretending to be my comrade and telling me about the Golden house so that you could bait me here. The Gnosis is even in your hands. All of it you did it on purpose, aren't you! Now now, it doesn't matter anymore. The Gnosis is in front of me now...hand it over to me." He said but still, he is wondering why did he use him this much. Well, they use each other.

"The Delusion, I'm quite interested in what kind of power it holds," Traveler stated surprising him.

"How did you know about it...I didn't tell you that, but doesn't matter anymore!" He shouted and in a blink of an eye a giant electro blade swung at him, Traveler jumped to dodge but the current are all over the ground.

"Stop running away, Traveler!" Childe shouted looking at the traveler who is running in every attack. "Fine, my katana is ready now," Traveler said as a golden light appears on his hand, a sword made of golden energy.

"Hehe, you're amazing," he remarked before the two clashed once again but this time both of them are swinging their blade with the intent to kill the other.

Aether infused his blade with the Anemo and even the Geo. Childe strengthens his sword more powerfully making his life span diminish. As soon as he swung his electro sword at a very fast speed, Traveler just smirks as he extends his hand upward and stops it using his fingers the sword with violent lightning can destroy anything it hit.

"Childe, stop it. Your life span will be cut more and more if you continue and it's already decided who won this battle ever since the start of the fight," The Traveler said while looking at his eyes seriously. Childe can feel every limb of his body trembling with just a look from him.

His sword getting stopped without any energy or Vision use is just too impossible. But the Traveler just did that and he did not do it on an ordinary sword but a blade made of electro.

Childe can tell that his using an element or that golden thing earlier is just a bluff. He finally knows what Travelers want and why he lured him here. It is to use him to check how strong the delusion is or even absorb it as his own.

"Ha ha ha!", Childe laugh as he teleported to the Exuvia and transfer a heavy amount of energy to it. Thunder and tornadoes can be heard outside as he did it.

As soon as he was done he stopped his foul legacy as he fall to the ground. It revealed his bloodied self from earlier and he seem too exhausted. "So what do you want...I lost...kill me"

"..." traveler smiled and his right arm engulfed in golden energy and pierced Childe's heart much Paimon surprised.

To be continue