Chapter 44 { The Necklase }

Release:

Lumine was mesmerized by the sight she saw. She is looking at the Archon like the figure of the Heron. She didn't exactly look like the Tsaritsa but more elegant. Her eyelashes turned all white. Her skins and lips resemble a dead person with an icy cold aura surrounding them.

But for her. It's as if looking at a beautiful woman. "No wonder Aether was so interested in you...but I also wonder. If it's about how beautiful you are, or about the power you possess," She thought with a dark Whip that appear in both of her hands.

Lumine was a sword user but she thought about using her Whip for the first time and Ayaka is the right guinea pig for it. And the Battle started.

Ayaka's attack is like icy death. With just a swing of her arm or body, The air even freezes. In short, If she swings her arm randomly then everything surrounding her will be frozen. Even though Air cannot be seen, Ice was still visible.

Lumine didn't even fear her because, for her, Ayaka is still a child.

Another one of her attacks has been dodged by the princess. She decided that its time to bring her down. Lumine dash forward by the time Ayaka did too. In just a brief second, they were staring face to face.

Ayaka's icy cold eyes gaze upon Lumine's gold yet dark eyes. Upon what they did. it can be seen that nothing happen. But it's not like that. They were too fast to even see by the naked eye.

The Heron turned to look at Lumine and prepare to start her next attack despite her Ice Armor and clothes cracking. Lumine did the same as she wipe her cheeks who have a bit of scratch. Ayaka's Cold touch don't affect her as she was way stronger than her.

"It's getting cold here," She thought and swings her Whip Two times destroying every Spike of ice around. Two are not enough to destroy a large area of cold but the truth is Lumine struck so fast that the naked eyes only saw two instead of several times.

"Hey, Is that all you've got? It's getting boring," Lumine said as she sigh. "What did I expect? I'm fighting a weak-ass girl after all," She laughs and Ayaka gets mad. She wasn't talking at all.

"Maybe-

before Lumine could continue speaking. She felt a shockwave of killing intent. "Here she comes," She thought as she notice that she disappear. One, two, three, four, How many of them are there?

The faster the person moves, a copy of themselves remains temporary for a brief of seconds. Ayaka was enraged. She moves fast and hit Lumine on the side. freezing one of her limbs. But she emerge free faster than she expected.

She grits her teeth. She Flew into the middle of the cave higher for the princess to not catch her. A circle of ice circle in the air as it began to summon bicycles and spikes ranging from hundreds or even thousands.

The Princess watched as Thousands of Spikes rained upon her. After several minutes of raining down, Lumine notice the ground was already made of ice as she sense someone appearing behind her.

The moment she stares at her. It was too late cuz the moment she turned around and stared at her, Ayaka's blade was 0.1 inches away from her throat. But in that 0.1 seconds, The Princess just makes smiles.

A mocking smile.

Boom!

Ayaka's sword struck the ground instead of her enemy. "How?" She asked surprised.

"Did you think that I will let you just hit me like that? Don't be an idiot," She replied.

"But really...is this all you've got? Even Lector is enough to kill you," Ayaka heard near her ears as she swings her arm but she didn't hit anything.