Chapter 19 { Vision hunt decree }

Release: Dec 9, 2021

Ayaka is looking terrified. Her body is not moving at all. "Is this...fear?" She thought as she almost scream but before she could do that. A lot of stones are being thrown at the samurai and Noboyushi.

"There there! Let go of her!" A flying fairy shouted as she throw everything she have in her bag.

"What's is that!" The samurai asked dodging the stones. Ayaka saw that the fairy is telling her to run. She gathers her strength and runs away from her.

"Bye-bye!" Paimon flew fast. The samurai chased them but they get lost suddenly. "They're gone," they thought as they all returned to their post.

~~

"Ah-ha..phew" Ayaka panted heavily after running for so long. She thought they would catch them but suddenly she and the fairy fall inside the stone passageway.

"It's hurt..." She looked at Paimon. "tha-thanks" She said then looked at herself. She is full of dirt.

"Everything is fine now little Lady! My name's Paimon! A friend of the strongest adventurer was alive! HaHAHA!" Paimon proudly said.

"My name is Kamisato Ayaka, Elder daughter of the Kamisato Clan. Thank you for saving me Paimon." Ayaka says respectfully.

"Hmm...Oh! No...well...Paimon remembered saving you but...not for free!" She yelled childishly.

"Eh...No don't worry! I'll pay how much you want..." She asked panicked.

"Hmm...Paimon found out money is important but...my friend is much more important...PLEASE HELP ME SAVE HIM!" Paimon begged.

Ayaka on the other hand is thinking if she should help her or not. In the end, she agreed since she won't be here if it were not for her.

Paimon smiled widely as she bring Ayaka to the Traveler's chamber. Ayaka is surprised since the chamber is covered with golden energy. "Is he...the one that the Shogun and my brother talking about?" She thought as she approached the old man.

He has white hair and full wrinkles all over his body. His breathing is getting slower and slower. It seems that he is too weak to even take a bite of food.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help him in this kind of state. We need to bring him to Inazuma," Ayaka said but Paimon declined.

"No! Aether told me that any hospitals across the Teyvat don't have the ability to heal him...but he did tell me to gather something that will help him get back to his prime state," Paimon said as Ayaka wondered what is that.

"He told me to find a source of energy somewhere. Paimon already knows where it is but my body is too small to even lift it back... please help Paimon back!" Paimon said.

"Only lifting?" Ayaka asked as she sigh as she look at the old man again. She thought that was an old man but not. That was aether who get weakened rapidly. Her curiosity forces her to ask Paimon about what happened. But Paimon won't tell a thing. Only the man in front of her shall decide whether to tell her something or not.

"I see then I swear in the name of the Kamisato Clan that I will do my best to help this friend of yours," Ayaka said as Paimon smiled

"Then follow me!" She enthusiastically said Ayaka just smiled at how childish the fairy is but she do wonder who is that guy earlier. She could tell that he is going to die soon due to aging...but why would Paimon won't bring him to Inazuma hospital. She will find it out later once the man wakes up.