Chapter 52 { The Twins }

Release: June 7, 2023

Aether's PoV

"Don't pretend that you don't know me Lumine. I know it's you," I said.

"..."

She stayed still for a moment but I know she is staring at now intensely right now. Her pawns are just standing with their guard up.

"Let's go," She stood up and turn behind then a portal appeared before her.

"Yes your highness," they said in unison before following her. But the portal disappeared when I hit it with my beam.

"How dare you!"

"Stop!" She ordered and her furious soldiers stopped.

"Lumin, it's been a while since we meet. How about we...

She cut me before I can continue.

"No,"

"But

"I said no, you're not worthy enough Aether"

"Why? Is there something I did wrong? Did you hate me that I woke up later than you leaving you behind experiencing this hell world?! Lumine answer me! What did I do wrong?!" I shouted desperately.

I want to drag her back right now. I don't care about Khaenri'ah anymore. I will drag her back if it needs to!

"I...am currently at war with destiny. I can't possibly come with you, but" she remove her hood looking at me. "If you ever stand on my way...on our way. I will eliminate you,"

She finishes before a portal appears behind her again. I gritted my teeth. "I... won't let you. Tell me. Tell me, everything sister. I will help you!"

She won't even respond and continue walking to the portal. I can't let her. After all this time.

I won't let go of her!

In the burst of lightning, I appeared before her shutting the portal out. She is quite surprised. Maybe it's because of how can i shut this portal out.

But that doesn't matter. All that is important is she is now standing in front of me.

"If you won't come and tell me a thing then I'm just going to force you," I said before I use my powers to catch her off guard. I grab her body at a fast speed that even her own soldiers didn't even notice.

We teleported.

.
.
.
.
.

"Liyue, huh? I wonder why did you bring me here brother"

There are only two of us right now. Atop the highest mountain east of Liyue.

She sighed and get situated on the grass field. I did the same and after a while, she spoke. "Now Aether. I can easily escape your grasp so I hope that you won't expect I will stay here for long. You better speak now,"

"I know, but if you really wanted to escape then you already did it the moment I grab you. But you don't. You wanted to come with me right? You just can't do it since your men are watching," I said as she giggled a bit.

"You're right about that though I didn't expect it. That you have your powers back now," she looks at me poking my body.

"I wonder how did you do it," she said.

"I didn't," I answered.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You can sense my powers, right? It's not fully mine. There are a lot of mixtures inside. From vision to adeptal energy. I convert it all to my powers. I still have 3 remaining seals left before I fully had access to my powers," I said as she had her eyes sparkled.