Chapter 36 { Long time no see }

Release: Feb 25, 2022

"Aether! Why are you running?! Please slow down!" Paimon shouted chasing the blonde traveler who is running for all her care. Aether doesn't mind though since he is going to be busy this time.

"Paimon we need to gather some ingredients," He said as the two stopped in front of the Lisha,

"What ingredients and what are we doing here at Lisha? Isn't it a Liyue mining area? Wait, don't tell me it's a commission! Paimon doesn't know!" She panicked.

"We will get some Noctilucous Jade and Cor lapiz for an offering," Aether said jumping to the cliffside and they both headed to where the chunks were.

"Offering? Did someone die?" She asked and Aether shrugged. " Nah, I'm just going to meet some friends and these ingredients are requirements to meet them,"

"So there's more?" Aether nodded and Paimon asked what was it.

"The jades, Adeptus energy, Adeptus blood, and a human body," He replied as Paimon stop her track. "Did he just say a human body?! an Adeptus blood? don't tell me he is going to do something stupid again!!" She thought in panic.

'Don't worry Paimon, I'll take care of the rest. The Adeptus energy was with Ganyu, we will be going to meet them later." He said and Paimon nodded thinking of what she would reason if anyone find out that Aether need a human body and Adeptus blood.

Paimon wondered. "Where the heck did he need those?!"

Jade Chamber

"Master Tianquan! News has arrived!!" The guard shouted as the new Head of the whole Liyue turned her head to face them. Ever since the FALL of Liyue and the rebuilding of it, she took care of every affair Inazuma has with the help of the Qixing and the People of Liyue saw her as their ruler.

"What would that be?" She asked as the messenger come forward.

"A golden-haired boy with ponytail hair has been seen illegally mining ores in the Lisha! the civilians are afraid to stop him as he can smash rocks using a stick! A fairy has also been found near him mumbling things that we don't understand," He reported.

Instead of getting angry and ordering them to arrest the man, The Tainquan smiled. "It seems that he returned,"

"Who?"

"The Traveler who else," Ningguang said surprising everyone in the room. "The man who defeated the Osial has returned, I want him to be welcomed here at the Jade Chamber. Send him a message that I Ningguang invited him and his fellow companion here at our flying palace,"

"Yes ma'am! I'll make sure the message arrived safely to him!" and with that, the guards and messenger departed to Lisha.

Ever since the Traveler defeated the Osial, he suddenly disappeared. Hundreds of Millelith have been dispatched to search for him in the vast sea of Liyue and on the islands near it, but they didn't find anything until one day Beidou returned from Inazuma to deliver the news about the Traveler angry the Almighty Shogun.

A purple-haired Qixing was quite annoyed seeing the fact that the traveler returned and do some illegal mining instead of visiting the Qixings. "And Keqing, I can tell that the messenger won't be arriving in time with him, knowing how the Traveler finishes something so fast. So I want you to meet him in person, I'll leave him to you," She understand what Niongguang stated so she nodded and left.

"I wonder what the Traveler business has here that he returned," Ninguang wondered looking at the vast land of Liyue from the sky of the Jade Palace.

Mondstadt

The City of Freedom was ruled in the past by the Anemo god Barbatos. "Master Jean! Traveler has returned!!" The guards shouted. Aether's reputation in Mondstadt had increased drastically ever since he fix the Storm terror rampage.

Even though he left for a journey to find his sister, The Mondstadian still has news about his whereabouts. like they are watching his every move.

On the top of the church, a barb can find be found playing with his lyre. "His returned means that he successfully defeated the Almighty Shogun," Venti thought. "I wonder what kind of business you'll have here, Traveler,"

With Keqing

Just as Ningguang expected. The messengers didn't arrive in time because as soon as the Traveler gathered a vast amount of ore chunks, left without any trace of where he would head next.

"Where the hell will he use those chunks? Doesn't he know how much one of them cost?!" Keqing angrily shouted looking at the sight of mountains and lands with who a lot of dents o it as if like someone hit it with an extraordinary force.

"What are we going to do Ms. Keqing? We are not ordered to arrest our hero," The Millelith said.

"Hero? where will you see a hero who does illegal things!!" She shouted as the Millelith bowed their head and head back to report to the Tainquan.

With Aether

"Woah! I can't believe we easily mined this amount of Jade and Lapiz! Let's sell it Aether!" Paimon enthusiastically shouted drooling at the amount of money they would get if they sell it.

"We're not going to sell this, for now, it would stay inside my teapot," Aether said.

"Wait, Aether! About the teapot...when will we use it?" She asked and Aether wondered too. "I'm not sure, we still don't have a bed, close, or even a bath inside. "Then buy it! I want to rest in a proper house too!"

"Fine fine, I'll buy some later. After all, Ayato and Kokomi give us a large sum of Mora," He admitted as Paimon eyes sparkled. "hOW MJUCH IS IT?" she eagerly asked.

Aether think for a while then he finally answered. "It's about 11 Million Mora," Paimon almost passed out at the vast amount of mora they got.

"No way! We are hardly getting 1 thousand Mora without risking our lives and here we easily earned 11 million doing nothing!!!" She shouted surprised but with a hint of happiness that finally they can buy anything they want.

"Let's go shopping?!" She suggested. "Later, let's finish this first," Aether said and Paimon nodded. She can't wait to go shopping and eat a lot of food right now. With the amount of Mora they have, they can buy anything they need for their travels and save some for future use.

ON their way to the Qingce village, they notice a purple-haired girl waiting at the entrance. "Oh, The purple catgirl! Long time no see!" Aether greeted as he notice how irritated she is.

"Hello, bossy thunder lady!" Paimon greeted too.

"You know I wish both of you died that time," She said quite annoyed. "Oh, don't be like that, I cannot die...at least not yet," He laughs. Keqing sighed and speaks. "Lady Ningguan is inviting you to the Jade Chamber," But Aether shrugged.

"later, There is something me and Paimon need to attend first," He said as Keqing wondered what it was as she nodded. " Then I'll stay too, Lady Ningguang's order is absolute so I can't let you escape my sight"

"Fine, There's nothing to lose anyway," He said as the three-headed inside the Qingce Village.

To be Continue