Chapter 15 { First layer Broken }

Release: Nov 30, 2021

Traveler's POv

After staying for an hour in the golden house. I saw the Liyue Harbor was already gone. Even though the harbor fell the city of Liyue is still standing tall and the fight is going intense with hundreds or thousands dying, but I do not see any civilians here, it seems that they have already escaped.

The only people left here were the Millileth and the injured Qixing. The Adepti are still fighting in the sea preventing the Osial from stepping its foot on it.

I look at the sea and saw the Jade palace shattered on the sea." that guy uses the Sigil of Permission to summon that monster" I thought and I know that this will be quite hard.

Thousands of Hydro monsters of different sizes are marching from the sea to the land making the Qixing more tired and weaker due to the enemy's advantages in numbers.

Suddenly a pillar of light appears from afar. "It's him..." I thought and teleported to the area.

"Zhongli...or should I say Morax," I say but he is not surprised at all. He is the one generating the pillar as he holds his spear tightly and it seems that he is ready to go fight the monster anytime soon.

"It seems Childe loss," he smiled as I nodded and before he get away I told him that I will deal with the monster myself.

He got curious but he didn't ask more and just smiled. "If you say so Traveler but once you fall I will act," he told me.

I walk to the cliff where he is and I watch the Osial sending lasers to the Adepti's fighting. On the ground, the monsters are growing in numbers.

I look at Zhongli and he nodded and teleported to the ground to fight off the Hydro monsters with every vision user around.

"This is it.." I thought as I concentrate. I open my palm as I look at it summoning a blade made of golden energy. Body infuse with Geo-energy to make myself durable and body infuse with Anemo to make myself Faster.

As soon as I'm finished, I summon my wings, and in just a blink. I'm already above the Overlord of the Vortex, the Osial. The enemy who once get sealed by the Geo archon thousand years ago.

"T-traveler..." Xiao says as all of the Adepti's are looking at me and told to leave...I will take care of the rest.

As soon as they heard it they didn't hesitate as they retreat from the city and fight off the monster instead.

"Now now... it's only the two of us, Osial," I grin as I remembered fighting this monster two times. When Childe summons it and when the Khaenri'ah Resurrects him by the power of the abyss.

No one POV

*Roar!!

A loud roar can be heard by the whole of Liyue. It started to attack him using the laser-like power coming from its seven mouths while the tentacles came at him.

Even though the attacks are too fast he is different. He could easily dodge it with his powers alone. Flying at high speed where no human eye can catch on except the fragment of golden light tracing in the sky.

The Osial is not just a monster from experiments. It has a mind too. It could think. And it could tell that it's dangerous to allow Traveler to get near him.

Moved at a speed that cannot be seen by ordinary humans to right and the left up and down dodging every attack coming from the Osial while slicing its tentacles to pieces.

The cries of the monster can be heard as its body gets mince and after several attempts, the Traveler gets near, but the moment the Traveler delivers his final blow from its head, the monster's eyes become red as its mouth opens wide.

*BOOM!!

The whole ocean gets obliterated making a tsunami. The Traveler on the other hand gets hit and send away far far away to the sky.

Seeing the Tsunami appear after the Big explosion coming from the Osial. The Millileth, Qixing, and even the Adepti fighting there retreated and can't help but feel anger boiling inside them as the whole Liyue is destroyed and gets swallowed in water.

"This is impossible!! I can't do this anymore! I still have a family!" One of the Millileth shouted as he disperse and leave his duty followed by several more.

"Lady Ningguang! Our soldiers are deserting!" The Yuheng shouted, "don't mind them...the City is gone but it can be rebuilt and if we fall down here...the citizen all over the Nation will be killed!" She said while fighting the hydro monsters continuously marching toward them.

One by one the soldiers are leaving. "The Liyue no longer existed... there's nothing to protect. Let's go". Xiao says as the three more Adepti nods except the Half Qilin Ganyu who continued to fight along with them.

But before they could leave the sky cut in half they saw Golden energy coming from above rocketing itself to the monster.

As soon as it collides. A huge explosion appear 20 Times bigger than the previous one making a huge dent in the seafloor as it destroyed everything including the remnants of the city itself and the mountains near.

"What was that?" They all thought as they saw the damage it did. The whole sea was engulfed with a huge amount of fog after the explosion.

"Is the Osial defeated?" The Millileth asked.

Zhongli just smiled as he could feel the presence of the Osial slowly disappearing. "Most importantly what's that light? It just cut the sky!" One of the soldier shouted.

The panic is too much and everyone is tired. The power is too much that its shockwave is enough to destroy the mountains. If Zhongli wasn't here to protect them from the explosion then, there will be no one left but ashes.

Everyone is watching and waiting. Several minutes had passed and there is no movements at all. "The Osial is defeated," The Tianquan Declared as every last one of them cheered in relief even though it was not yet confirmed.

With the Traveler

Inside the Explosion area. Aether is flying while his right arm is Peirce through the Osials heart. Absorbing everything leaving nothing behind.

Aether could feel how hurt the absorption process is. He takes 20 minutes to take Childe's Delusion.

The traveler knows that 10 minutes had passed and the fog is almost cleared. He could feel everyone around even though they are far. They are watching.

But who cares. He could feel his body aching from too much energy he is absorbing and converting at the same time and then he felt it. The moment Osials energy gets depleted

*Crack...Crack... Crack

He puked too much blood as he fall to the sea. His body absorbs the whole of Osial's Energy making it his own. But the energy is too much for him to handle that it breaks the First Layer of the Seal.

He saved the Nation but who will save him...

To be continue