Welcome

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪꜱʜ contains scenes of abuse but other than that, the book is safe to read

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪꜱʜ contains scenes of abuse but other than that, the book is safe to read. I tried to keep the book as PG as possible meaning no swearing and no steamy scenes in this book besides some kisses here and there. Weirdly, I wrote this in hopes of making it a published book or paid story in the future. The entire book is written in third person's point of view, and I wrote this when I was younger but I hope you enjoy regardless.

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪꜱʜ is absolutely copyright and the book belongs to me and please, if this book is found anywhere else other than wattpad, it should be reported immediately!

That would be all for now, I guess. I would also not appreciate any hate comments directed at this book. They're millions of books on wattpad and unless you can write a million books, I don't wanna see any hate comments.

Note that my characters are completely fictional and any similarities relating to real life events or humans is totally by coincidence. The book and characters were not made to impersonate real life characters or events.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the journey of Roux and Raina's story. Each chapter contains over two thousand (2000) words. If your book type matches with the terms of this book then please proceed. Comment all you like, even for the smallest things. I'll always read them and reply if I see them! Without further ado, let's dive in.

Copyright 2021

© All Rights Reserved