8 | Rule Number Six

Chapter 8

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" What do you think? " Raina McCoy gave a little twirl and Emma Addington let out an exited squeal and clapped her small hands in applause for her beautiful dressing.

Christmas was some months away and like normal, Roux Addington decided to pay his parents a visit along with his children before the couple travelled for their yearly vacation to Lake Como in Italy, only this time they would be coming without Thea Addington.

" You look beautiful, Miss Raina " Emma grinned and hopped off Raina's bed before approaching her.

Raina McCoy had chosen to go with a stylish but simple outfit. She had put on a Bohemian beach dress with a slit which kept her comfortable. The loose dress was not too baggy but still captivating since Raina had grown more flesh within the past few weeks of her stay in the mansion.

A belt tie was fastened in the front which made her appear both taller and slimmer. The high slit skirt made her dark legs look even more attractive and the hidden side zipper secured the ankle skirt properly to her thin waist.

The natural waistline and short sleeves also added to her comfort but didn't help to ease the nervousness she felt due to the dress accentuating her wide hips and plump backside which the slight bagginess of the summer dress failed to hide.

" Come on Miss Raina, let's go show Daddy our outfits.." the little girl beamed as she pulled Raina along with her.

" You seem really excited to visit your grandparents, Emma " Raina voiced out and the girl nodded in confirmation.

" I love going to see Grandfather and Harriet. Grandfather is fun and has a big mansion just like ours "

Raina frowned slightly at the formal tag the young girl had used on her grandmother but she brushed it off. She did not know much about Roux Addington's family anyways.

A smile remained etched to Emma Addington's face which spread even larger as she spotted her father typing away on his phone as he waited for the both ladies at the end of the staircase.

" DADDY! "

The girl unlatched her hold from Raina McCoy's hand and ran down the remainder of the steps before throwing herself into her father's arms.

" What have I said about running down the stairs, Emma? You look beautiful by the way.." Roux Addington placed a kiss on his daughter's cheek before his eyes caught Raina McCoy and his breath hitched.

" Why don't you go meet your brother? I'll be with you both in a moment " Roux gently nudged the girl away after placing her down.

Raina's expensive heels clicked against the tiles as she finally stepped down from the staircase. She had no idea why she was still frozen but despite the fact that she was uncomfortable from the stare she was being given, it would be disrespectful to just walk away.

Rouxs' eyes slowly accessed Raina McCoy's dressing in a hidden marvel. He  wanted to avoided showing the shock he felt at her outlook. Raina McCoy was the opposite of Thea Addington.

Whereas Thea Addington had a lanky and model-like figure, Raina McCoy had a curved figure in opposition. The two women differed in everything but their genders.

There was no doubt that Raina McCoy looked breath-taking that evening. Her long wooly curls had been gelled back and packed neatly into a low bun and she had dodged every accessory that would earn her a second look, even if she would still deserve one even in the simple dress she wore.