5.

Lei

Lei

It's been a year and a half since I've been with this man, 18 months or 547 days whichever way you want to put it.

Four hundred and eighty seven days he finally acknowledged my presence by throwing some ice cold water on me while he stood over me mugging me. He didn't say anything to me just stared for a good five minutes before walking out.

Three months in the beatings and torture started to happen to me but never not once did he touch my son...until a month after Tyler did the unthinkable to me and he was defending me.

"Mama I'm going to kill him! I swear mama imma get us out of here!" Elijah gritted as he paced our bedroom floor while I watched out the corner of my eye to sore to move.

"Elijah please anger isn't going to help" I mumbled feeling myself about to throw up.

"Mama I know I can hurt him and I'm going to ... he can't do this to us mama"

"Elijah I know I'm trynna think of a way but I can't....please can you help me to the bathroom" I groaned holding my hand out.

He walked over to me pulling me up by my arm. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed silently counting to three before getting up slowly. We walked to the bathroom that was adjoined to our room and he sat me in front of the toilet as I heard our room door open.

"Leilani take this!" Tyler yelled

"Mama wait right here" Elijah said leaving me by the toilet.

"Elijah please don't he's gonna hurt you" I begged but he was already out the bathroom.

"Where's your mom"

"You hurt my momma?"

"Yeah.. Whatchu gon do?"

After that it went silent.. until there was a big crash and Elijah cried out for help. I quickly stood up ignoring any soreness I had. I walked in our room seeing Tyler kicking Elijah while Elijah laid on the ground.

"Stop! Stop Tyler" I yelled pushing him off of him.

"Shut the fuck up! Take this!" He yelled throwing a pregnancy test at me. I shook my head throwing it back at him.

"Bitch I don't know why you keep testing me!" He gritted grabbing me by my neck pulling me into the bathroom.

That day I discovered I was pregnant and later that week I discovered I was three weeks pregnant with his child. Tyler was happy but I wasn't I tried any and everything to kill this thing but nothing would work.