23.

Sorry guys I hate typing with nails on .. any solutions to get these things off??
_____________________________________

 any solutions to get these things off??_____________________________________

Erion
11/24

I've had real siblings for four days and no cap I love it! Im a little skeptical still about them but I'm just going with the flow. The love and shit they've been showing me felt genuine but it's still Me vs them I have to protect myself at all times.

The first night I was here Ej,Èriana and I automatically clicked like we was *NSYNC with almost every single thing we did! The shit was weird !! That whole day everyone kept saying we was so much alike.

The others one I didn't really talk to unless Ej or Èriana was with me, and even then I didn't start the conversation I got forced in. Elijah and  I talked to sparingly but rarely.

I tried to stir free of Erza at all times yeah the kids accept me but the way he would "monitor" me made me feel like he didn't trust me in which the feeling is mutual because Tyler told me something's about him that's starting to be clear to me that maybe Tyler didn't lie about most of the things he said.

These past few days it's literally just been Erza and us Leilani wasn't here which I was slightly sad about because although I push her away I still wanted her close for some reason I didn't understand yet.

We've all bonded watching movies, playing games, doing almost everything we could to bond together. They told me about some family members that made me uneasy about meeting but then they assured me that it's no rush in meeting them.

"Bro come on Getcho Stanking ass feet out my face!" I heard Ej yell as I felt a hard slap on my leg

"Watch out bro" I mumbled kicking my leg hoping it hit him

"Hit me again!"

"Hit me again Nigga!" I threatened

"Get up I want my rounds !" Ej yelled

"Say less pussy" I said finally opening my eyes hoping off the small spot in the bed our big asses shared

"Get the fuck outta here with that shit!...just wake up and play!" Èire yelled throwing a pillow towards us

"That's dude!"

"Me!? You hit me!" I yelled holding my chest

"Please don't start!" Èire yelled putting her hands over her ears