36.

Aj Still February

Aj
Still February...

I still have my daughter with no word from Chardae Trifling ass. The bitch is trifling now because she living it up traveling posting pictures but can't call her child or even communicate with me about what's going on.

Then the little bitch had the nerve to post a picture of my daughter talking about she's growing up bitch I sent you that picture to see if you would contact me. In which she didn't but just claimed my picture. Y'all already know Tiff nem ass was petty commenting under it but all she did was delete the comment.

I wouldn't be on char ass so much if mani wasn't crying asking why she's not calling her anymore. Shit I honestly feel like we don't need her deadbeat ass shit she got two new moms, but I guess mani still likes her so yeah.

Ring ring ring ....
Incoming Call From Ced....

"Speak?" I said answering the phone

"Hold up boss I'm boutta transfer her" he said making me nod like he can see me.

I stood up from the couch leaving Mani nem on the couch as I stepped outside. I had Ced tap into char phone calling her on some scammer shit and her desperate ass took the bait.

"Hello?" She asked

"This what the fuck I gotta do to get in contact with you!" I yelled

"Who is this? I thought this was the police officer" she said making me look at the phone

"No dumb ass this Arseamian your fucking child has been calling and texting you for the past few months and yo goofy ass ain't answering hurting my baby feelings! What the fuck is up because I know you in Stanking ass Paris living that shit up on Montgomery Circle driving a Black Weak ass car License plate Def2670 should I keep fucking going!" I yelled.

"Uh huh? How you know all that?" She asked just as clueless

"Because dumb ass I got people watching yo weak ass! You out there living and shit ignoring my daughter calls!" I yelled

"Okay? You wanted her now you got her I need a break from all this shit!.....look I need a mental break and if we really chasing after what's best for Armani I think she need to live with you guys for a year or so until I figure somethings out" she said making me scrunch up my face.

"Figure what out! Char you literally just dropped her off and keep going and ain't talk to her in a while!"

"Nigga you wanted her no you got her what the fuck is the problem a couple of missed calls oh well so the fuck what!" She yelled back