57.

LayFebruary 17th

Lay
February 17th

"Mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom open the door mom! Ma! Ma!ma! Ma'am what is you doing!" I yelled banging on my mom front door.

"I can't wait til she curse your ass out! Matter fact lemme get the camera ready" Aniyah laughed pulling out her phone recording me and I started posing loving the fans.

"Ahh I love my fans" I smirked giving face

"Bitch that's where you got me fucked up at!" She said immediately stopping "Ma no seriously what is you doing" Aniyah yelled now banging on the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS!!" My mom yelled snatching the door open with a deadly glare.

"That was her" we both said coincidentally pointing at each other.

"Don't come over with that being the same person shit I'm not in the mood for it!" She snapped

"Eww what's wrong with you?" We both asked

"What did I just say!" She snapped finally letting us in

"Uh uh I don't know if I wanna go in!" I said mugging the back of her head

"Yeah it's a no for me too, but it smells like food so yeah" Niyah nodded before slipping in the house as I followed behind.

"Who at tha door!?" My dad yelled as he appeared pointing a gun at us.

"Damn who after yall!" I mumbled putting my hands up

"Why yall here? Don't yall got yall own house?" He asked

"I definitely didn't come for you" I said walking pass him going into the kitchen

"Hi dad" I heard Aniyah say making me roll my eyes. Of course she's happy to see his unfit ass.

"Hi Niyah, you know you my favorite daughter" he yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways....Mom Whatchu cooking?" I asked as I entered the kitchen

"Sup lay" Zealand nodded waving at me

"Hi my favorite man" I smiled going over to him kissing his cheek making him smile.

"You got a lot of men don't put your lips on my son" my dad said smartly as he came into the kitchen.