48.

Ej

Ej

"Bae" I called out leaning against the doorframe of Brielle and I room.

It was going on two in the afternoon and her ass was still sleep. Last night when we went out the girls drunk so much you'll think something was wrong with them. We ended up crashing at my parents but once the kids got up I brought us home.

Brielle thought she was slick turning on the game I missed as she handed me a few snacks getting me comfortable and shit just so she can take a nap. Tricks on her though because I had watched the highlights already.

Èire had the kids but now she wants me to come get them because she had some errands to run. I tried to get her to keep them but she wasn't going.

"Bae"

"Bae"

"Bae"

"Bae" I said hovering over her tapping her butt. She stirred slightly before swatting my hand away.

"Baby, I'm boutta go get the kids" I said still tapping her

"Okay Erza you don't have to wake me up !" She said harshly kicking me away from her

"My bad damn I'm just trynna tell you just Incase you got up and I wasn't here, why you put on the game like I'm a toddler" I smirked

"It clearly didn't work if you still bothering me" she snapped putting the pillow over her head

"It did for a second, but I might just take them to the park so you can finish sleeping" I said smacking her butt

"Ow!! Come on Erza !" She snapped turning over hitting me on my thigh few inches from my dick. I quickly covered myself taking a step back laughing

"Gotta be quicker than that" I laughed

"Erza! Please don't piss me off ! Go get your fucking kids and find yall something safe to do! If y'all bring yall asses back here before five I'm going to fuck all yall up and force you to stay in the house while I have an attitude!"

"Okay baby I got it, text me if you need anything I love you" I said pecking the side of her face. I went into our bathroom grabbing her a few Tylenols sitting it within arms reach along with her water bottle.

I jogged down the steps going straight out the door to my car. I hopped in playing my music making my way to my parent's house.