6.

Lay11/10 Friday night

Lay
11/10 Friday night

"Why have one bitch when you can have five! Why have five when you can have nine! I'll give away a bitch .. you can have mine! I need a break from a bitch like it's half time! Blah blah blah blah blah get out my ear" we all yelled.

Tonight is my pop out night! I've been cooped up in the house with my family who's clearly angry and depressed. I'm sad about Auntie too but I don't wanna stay like that I wanna go out and have fun with my friends!

Who I've been ditching for the longest! I don't go out and promote anymore because I just didn't have the energy to, but I was talking with my grandma and she told me I couldn't stop my life because something bad happened and I couldn't agree more.

That's what everyone failing to realize, you can't stop living because something bad happened you gotta work through it. The guilt will eat you up, but that's just your mind overreacting on what others may say about you if they seen you enjoying life without the effect of that hurt.

Back to me though...My Friends Mylynn, Ashley, Briana, Drip, and Kennedy  dragged me out the house to go bowling with them. At first I wasn't up for it but then MyMy dragged me out the house which I'm happy for because I was having a blast!

I've meet all of them doing various things like Hosting, during YouTube videos collaborations, Photography etc... they're pretty, like to have fun, no hating ass bitches and they keep it real!

"Bitch go! Don't give this bitch no more drinks" Ashley yelled as Ken struggled to pick up her bowling ball

"Bitch who choose this shit?! Why would we get drunk and go bowling these balls heavy as fuck!" She laughed sitting down on the floor rolling her ball

"You did idiot!" I laughed

"Bitch you a fucking light weight yo" drip laughed as she kicked her ball down the alley for her.

"Bitch just because you can chug a shareable bottle of casmigos without no chaser don't mean I'm a light weight" she laughed

"On my life drip you a demon" I said taking a sip of my drink. I was drunk but I wasn't drunk enough.

Every gutter ball was a shot, if you knocked down two pins that was a shot, if you got a strike you picked someone you wanted to take a shot and you couldn't sip it.

I have little to no experience when it comes to bowling but I was doing better than Ashley ass. All her balls was gutter or one pin and she chose to do bowling.