3.

Èire

Èire

"Mmcht baby come on get this shit out the way" I heard Justin say.

"Just give me ten minutes" I sighed with my eyes still closed.

Every since my mom been gone I fell off badly. I dropped out of school at first but my dad and Justin made me go back so now I do online schooling which is worse to me.

I fall asleep so easily especially when I'm in the conformance of my own home. I've tried getting out of bed so I wouldn't fall asleep but I just still end up falling asleep wherever I'm at. One day I was at Starbucks and ended up falling asleep with my eyes open. Justin literally had to come get me cause I was there all day sleep.

"Èire'asiajah get the fuck up!" He yelled as he snatched the covers off my body.

I pulled them back covering myself up, but Justin pulled them off again throwing it to the side. He picked me up out of bed putting me over his shoulder as we walked to the bathroom.

It was eight something in the morning! Justin nor am I is a morning person on an average day we're waking up at two three in the afternoon. But since my dad told him how I was doing in school he's been getting on my nerves waking me up at eight making me breakfast and setting everything I need up for school like he's my parent.

"I am at peace with myself and everything that surrounds me" Justin said putting me down infront of the mirror. I closed my eyes repeating it to myself while Justin got the shower together.

"I am at peace with myself and everything that surrounds me" I said I be last time opening my eyes.

I stared at myself in the mirror, the girl standing in front of me was not someone I knew. Her hair was a mess, she had on a way too big shirt with stains over it and it smelled. She had crust in her eyes which was swollen from crying herself to sleep every night while her boyfriend tries to comfort her but it's really only so much he can do. This girl looked lost, you could tell she was depressed and not herself.

"I am not okay and that's okay to not be okay" I said as the tears slowly came down my face. I didn't bother to wipe them I was to stuck to move any part of my body honestly.

"I gotchu baby" Justin said coming up behind me hugging me. I took a deep breath relaxing in his arms. I was so tired of crying but I don't know what else to do keeping myself busy isn't working and I can't be under my man like I want to because I know he's tired of hearing me cry.