39.

Lei

Lei

"Lei are you sure you wanna see her? I can always keep her like I normally do" Nurse Farrah said

"Right lei, take your time" Erza whispered in my ear

"I wanna love on her but everytime I look at her I feel so guilty for the shit I put her through" I whispered

"You're working through it, and that's just one of the emotions you are going to face. That just means you are working through it" Nurse Farrah smiled

"Everyone remember the goal is to still your mind....if a thought come to mind try not to feed it.......acknowledge it and continue to move forward focusing on your  breathing" Mrs. Diana spoke softly.
She was the faculty guided meditation instructor and she do such a good job at this shit. I would be meditating and as she says god gives us "downloads" and since we're so still and focused we are almost able to decipher them.

Not going to lie meditation and journaling has helped me work through the built up trauma I collected over the years. Now I'm not saying I'm healed but everyday i feel better about the person I'm becoming.

"Erza"....

"Erza down now!"

"Mmm" I breathed in trying to ignore my thoughts. I took another deep breath holding it before releasing it to help clear my mind.

"Good Job!......Last breath" I heard

"That's my child! That's my child!" Someone yelled in the far distance

"Who is?" I asked

"GET Down Now!" Erza yelled as the front of a gun was in my face firing a single shot to my chest.

"AH..." I jumped quickly opening my eyes hyperventilating

"Leilani what's going on!" I heard Mrs.Diana say as I felt her tap me.

"P...Pplease !" I cried as I slowly lost consciousness.

.....

Omniscient
Back at the hospital...

It's been about an hour since Erza arrived at the hospital. The doctors was still performing on him and haven't yet released any new information on him.

"Fuck! Your mom is going to kill all of us" Mori sighed pacing back and forth.

"What the fuck happened?...I think we all had enough time to process this shit" Ej said as he too started to pace the floor.