24.

Mo^^

Èire Next morning

Èire
Next morning

Ring ring ring
Ring ring ring
Ring ring ring
Ring ring ring
Ring ring ring

"I swear ta god Justin !" I gritted laying in bed still with my eyes closed. His phone has been going off for the past 30 minutes and I just can't ignore it anymore!

Ring ring ring
Ring ring ring
Ding
Ding
Ding
Ding ding

"Justin!" I yelled finally opening my eyes turning around not seeing him on his side of the bed. I called out his name a few more times before grabbing his phone as it ranged again. I let it ring before I unlocked it going to his call log seeing the number called him over a hundred times.

"Nope Èire just put it down" I told myself staring at his phone contemplating on going through his phone. Before I knew it it ranged again and I ended up answering it.

"The slut that you are with could've waited clearly it's something important if I'm calling this many times!" A female yelled. I pulled the phone from my ear trynna remember what his sister sounded like.

"Excuse me? Who is this?" I asked

"Oh you're one of his whores? Which whore is this ? Let me see it's not Saturday so you're not the girl that start with D ...who is this Figlio has tooo many to guest"

"Bitch his fucking girlfriend!" I yelled now angry as hell

"Ugh disgusting... I told him to leave the rats outside yet here you are shaking my head.. Lis...

Before she could finish talking I hung up on her I wasn't about to listen to her disrespect me. I put Justin phone back on his nightstand before laying back down closing my eyes trynna go back to sleep.

"Oh you're one of his whores? Which whore is this ? Let me see it's not Saturday so you're not the girl that start with D ...who is this Figlio has to many do guest"

The longer I laid there the more pissed off I got thinking about what she said. I took my deep breathes trynna calm down but the shit wasn't working I was seeing red and I wanted white boy head for playing in my face now.

"Justin!" I yelled as he walked in the room with no shirt on just shorts. He ignored me walking into the bathroom which pissed me off more. I grabbed his phone before getting out the bed going into the bathroom with him. His phone started to ring before it dinged again and treasure name popped up