56.

Èire

Èire

"Are we going to just stare at eachother or are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I asked tired of the silence

"Damn I know you see this fancy ass meal I spent my last on making for you, but I guess it ain't fancy enough for you. I should've put some glitter on it huh?" Kijan asked mumbling the last part

"I truly don't give a fuck about how fancy a meal is food is food! And this fancy ass meal ain't making up for the way you talk to me!" I said

After I kicked everyone out Kijan had the nerve to send me some nasty ass messages talking about how I'm a ungrateful bougie hoe, a dick sucking bop, a help the homeless ass bitch etc...talking about how I ain't never met struggle cause my parents save me mind you he have never met them!

He has been around when I was on the phone and that was all of once and that's only because neither of our cards was working so I sent a text to my dad and he sent me some money and said a slick comment about if he can't pay to take you out you shouldn't be with him and he saw. Since then the sassy meter has been on a thousand.

"Mmcht! How the fuck do I talk to you!" He yelled

"I'm boutta go....i don't have to deal with this I'm done" I said shaking my head

"Wait wait wait wait ....No please.... We can talk like adults" he begged grabbing my hand. I slid my hand out of his.

"Okay" I nodded

"Wassup with the white boy? I mean i have an ideal but I'd rather ask before I lead with my own assumptions"

"That's my ex" I stated plainly

"A fucking duhh...... that wigga got that much power over you still? You completely shut down on my ass and we was boutta go on a date! That I spent a lot of money on but I guess this wigga was more important and my money and effort wasn't appreciated because he a fucking ceo!" He yelled making me laugh at him. I don't know what I seen in this off brand Mexican ass nigga.

"Èire'asiajah don't piss me off !" He yelled standing up from his seat making me laugh harder. Boy he just don't know!

"Kijan" I laughed staring at him "bruh I'm not the bitches you use to. You ain't gon be mean to me, use your struggle trynna get sympathy, and flash a few dollars at me That's first. Secondly money ain't shit to me effort is. Each and every time you did something for me which I never asked for I admired your efforts and I meant it! But you always doing shit for attention then get mad when I don't give you Whatchu looking for it's giving insecure honestly. Third nah he don't have that much power over me but that don't mean I can't feel bad for what he's going through because I'll be lying."