54.

ÈireValentines Day

Èire
Valentines Day

"I understand that Ms.Esteves, Trust me I do and I sympathize with you on your mother, but you can't miss a semester and still think you're gonna graduate on time."

"Ms. Alicia ...." I started to say trying my hardest to find some nice words for her.

I had an urgent meeting with my advisor about finalizing all my information and I guess how I was moving forward. So far all I heard in this meeting is I won't be able to graduate on time since I so called missed a semester but they're acting like I wasn't turning work in when I was it just wasn't exemplary work, but the work was atleast passing.

"It's possible you can graduate on time if you complete this year and pick up some classes during the summer you just need two" she said like it was nothing

"The Classes I took in high school don't go towards nothing or are they already counted in?" I asked.

When I was in high school I took Advanced Placement courses and when I was released from school early I took college classes to shorten my time here but it seems like none of that shit was worth anything!

"They're already counted in, Èire'asiajah this is the best I can do. You'll still be graduating as planned you just have to commit yourself to the summer. And I heard detective Slugger pointed out your work and is looking to do an internship with you congratulations!" She smiled

"Yeah, but I have to do summer courses so I have to turn it down because he wants me to go all the way to Bloomington, Illinois" I sighed

"You're gonna figure it out hun" she smiled placing her hand on top of mines in a comforting way.

"Thank you Ms. Alicia, I also had a question about how much it would cost for the summer classes?"

Now I don't pay for my schooling fortunately I have parents who can pay for my classes out of pocket, but if I can save them money I would love to. Although they say take as many course as you need to chase your so called dream. My job is to get an education and all the riches will be added to me as long as my grades are good.

"You're looking at six thousand for each course you take. It could be more because of the level of the course and materials but the base is six" she nodded handing me the paper she printed out.

"Oh my gosh that's a lot!" I sighed rolling my eyes

"Yeah, but it's worth it"

"You just saying that cause the more kids you keep here the more the school make and pay you" I said rolling my eyes as I stood to leave making her laugh