19.

Excuse any mistakes!! I did not proof read !!

Omniscient Pov

"Did you see the back window busted out?" Officer Ross asked his partner

"Nah, it was in tack, you think it's a stolen car?" Officer Sean asked

"Call back up its forsure stolen look at how they're driving it" Ross pointed as Derrick started to bob and weave through the vehicles infront of him.

"All units, be on the look at for a black Kia sportage there's no license plate visible, but you'll know it. It's speeding down Sherman boulevard heading south block streets if possible" Sean said into the radio

By the end of their call they had 10 other squad cars following behind them as well as a few a head of them trynna control traffic and put tact strips onto the road.

"Why we can't just bump it where close enough" Sean asked

"Lawsuit, we have to get them to stop safely if possible" he responded

"Look! He's boutta start shooting...

"No No No don't shoot! It looks like he's holding someone down"

"All units move in they're about to crash! Try and empty as many houses as possible the next two blocks"

"You said do it baby I'm doing it" derrick said kissing ellie all over her face. Realizing he was truly about to kill them ellie started crying shaking her head trying to pull him off.

"Don't fight it" Derrick said as he grabbed Ellie face shoving his tongue down her throat.

Ellie held her eyes shut tight preparing for her death but she couldn't just sit there and do nothing! She pulled Derrick off her opening her eyes seeing them seconds away from crashing into the ditch.

"Ahh Derrick please!" Ellie cried taking off her seat belt scooting up.

"Fall back! Fall back now!"

Boooom!

The officers all stopped abruptly trying not to make the same mistake watching the vehicle hit the barrier of the ditch as it started to flip down the hill

"Chief it's a hill the car is flipping! She ejected from the car! Chief we gotta go in now!" Officer Ross yelled as him and other officers got out there vehicles running over to the scene.