10.

Èire11/14

Èire
11/14

It's been a couple days since my mom decided to reveal herself I guess. Today was her birthday and I'm just not here mentally to celebrate anything pertaining to her right now.

I don't know what's going on and I don't know what to do I just don't know anything anymore. Im not mad or anything nor am I sad I'm just here pretty much. Numb would kind of be the word for it.

I've been cyber stalking her page looking for anything that would stand out a clue or anything. Justin and Ej told me to just let it rest because I'm due time it will reveal it self but I just couldn't this picture wasn't sitting right with me and it wasn't her belly that didn't sit right with me it was more than that.

I've been at my parents house for a few days now every since I got that disturbing package in the mail. I wasn't scared to go home or anything but I just would rather be around my family at a time like this and I didn't want to be alone since Justin always out working.

At the moment Brielle, Ana and I was cyberstalking my mom still, going through her likes and it was many! Trynna hack into her instagram but the little wench changed her password. All her passwords was pretty much the same either 1Erza4me! Or Esteves6! And neither of those worked.

"I give up I'm tired of going through the likes and when I get so far it keeps bringing me back to the top!" I groaned throwing my phone to the side of the couch.

"Same! At this moment let's just leave it I'm pretty sure your dad nem is on top of it already" Brielle said rubbing her eyes.

"I actually need to call him I haven't talked to him since he's been gone" I pouted

"You know he don't have to talk to you every second right? Y'all be smothering y'all parents" Brielle said before her and Ana started laughing

"Haha bitch" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up....anyways you guys birthday is coming up!" Bri squealed

"Oh yeah, what you wanna do?" I asked looking at her

"I really just wanna go out of town heck out of the country just far away from all this drama and bs!" She shrugged

"That's what you want?" We both asked

"I just want peace really" she sighed

"And it's coming just hold on for a little bit longer" Brielle encouraged

"Besides you know Ej not going for you leaving anywhere you know him 'I'm in charge to keep y'all safe and that's what I'm gon do'" I mimicked making them laugh