4.

Aj

Aj

I've officially turned into a night person only. During the day I've been in bed fighting myself mentally and at night I'm out looking for mama lei since I helped him get away.

I know I'm disappointing my Girls and Mani, but I just can't get the image out my head. When mani come over she spends the entire time with my girls. They try to get me interactive so I don't think about it but that shit has failed miserably.

"Daddy! I wanna see you before I go home" mani yelled as she banged on my room door.

"Tell Tiff to FaceTime me" I yelled back.

"No Arseamian get up and unlock this door before I break the shit" Tiffany yelled

"Oo you cursed mama T" I heard mani laugh

"Shit! Oh dang I cursed again"

"Yeah that's ten dollars in the swear jar" Brianna laughed. I smiled at how close they've became without my interference.

"Arseamian see get out here now!" Tiffany yelled beating the door down.

"Here I come" I groaned as I pulled my covers off me. I stood up stretching the knots out my back before walking to the door opening it letting them in.

"Eww daddy you stink" mani said covering her nose as Briana and Tiffany held their nose too.

"Yeah baby and you looking a little furry" Brianna said touching the beard I managed to grow out.

"Yeah, daddy you need to get it together" mani said putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay snag a tooth" I smiled bending down hugging her. She tried to fight me off but I didn't let go I wanted her to smell the funk.

"Daddy! Stop okay okay that's enough!" She yelled pushing my face away.

"Okay give me a kiss and I'll shower" I said turning my face so she could kiss my cheek.

"No daddy you big, and dirty" she said

"I guess I'll just have to take it!" I laughed as I quickly swept her off her feet delivering kisses all over her face.

"Bri help" she called out

"Get off our baby" bri laughed

"Daddy seriously stop you stink and momma boutta take me to school so I'm going to smell like you" she whined

"Okay I'm sorry baby" I said putting her down.