16.

Lei

Lei

"Mama I'm scared" Eli whispered scooting closer to me practically on my lap.

"I know baby...we gon get through this okay" I tried to reassure but I didn't even believe that shit.

I looked over at Erion and he just sat across the small dimly lit room just as calm as can be. It made me wonder what all has he endured for him to be so calm during this.

"Erion you okay?" I asked staring at him, he just shook his head mumbling under his breath.

"Fuck you don't act like you care" he spoke with so much hate in his voice. Immediately tears started flowing down my face falling unto Elijah face making him look up and wipe them

"You don't have to be rude! She just asked a question checking on you you walking dead morherfucker!" Elijah yelled getting up from my lap walking to erion

"And I replied with a answer, she lucky she got that now shut the fuck up you don't know shit" he said standing up getting in his face.

"It's okay Eli" I said standing up walking over to them standing in the middle.

"Who you talking to?" Elijah asked

"I'll beatcho ass lil Nigga"

"Do it bitch!" Elijah smirked

"Hey! No we not doing that right now we have to stick together to figure this out" I tried to reason

" yeah like you know how to do that" erion scoffed

"Fuc...

"Nope I got it!" I said cutting Elijah off, I pointed to the spot we was sitting in making him walk back over there before turning to erion

"Alright now look!... I'm trying to respect your feelings and try to understand your perspective but shit you ain't giving me nothing to work with! I ain't gon take to much more of your disrespect without hitting you in your mouth. Now Mentally I may not be your mother but biologically I am your mother and you are going to respect me how I've been doing to you!" I said staring into his eyes so he knew I meant every word. I've been trying not to parent him because we technically don't know eachother but shit I ain't gon tolerate to much disrespect.

"I ain't did shit to you for you to disrespect me!" He said through clenched teeth

"Erion Stop cursing at me like I ain't your mother! That's my last and only warning I'm giving you. I don't know what you've been through and I'm trying to know and understand because for all these years we thought you was dead"