15.

Lei11/18

Lei
11/18

"Tyler I understand you are worried about your child , but every time she gets worked up you can't just put her in a medical induced coma. I know you don't want her to stress and you looking out for the best interest of your child but...

"Please remind me when I asked for your fucking opinion?"

"She's due any day now Tyler she needs to be attentive at all times, and if you're just gonna rush her to wake up might I suggest stop doing it" 

"So you want her to just stress the baby out?"

"Stop stressing her how about that one"

"Is you fucking done?"

"No! I don't know what you did or told her to make her have a panic attack and pass out but it took a huge toll on her body. We might have to deliver the baby at the hospital if  she goes into labor earlier than my equipment arrive"

"We'll let's pray that ain't a fucking option" as the door slammed shut

"Whew I don't know what love you have for him but I pray over you guys"

"How's my mom doing?" Elijah asked as I felt his hand on my stomach

"She's sleeping so her body can recover from when she fell"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"What happened to her? Did he hit her again?"

"Honestly I don't know I'm sorry, he tells me one thing but her body also shows me another thing at times. I can honestly say this time she did fall but other times I can't"

"You have to keep her alive Ms.Lisa so when my dad come and get us we all leave together"

"I have to keep her alive regardless or that's my life"

"Okay thank you, and can you not tell Tyler on me please for questioning him?"

"Yes Elijah you are safe with me"

"Thank you"

....

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to try and kill you with my presence. I always wondered how my life would be if I saw you what I would do for letting him abuse me and unfortunately I still want to kill you but that would be selfish to this baby .
Uncle Tyler did say that I could abuse you the way he use to do me even though you and my father are my worst enemies but it's still a soft spot in my heart for y'all and I think it would bring me more pain hurting you after I waited so long.... Leilani I want to kill you I do and I was sent to do that but I can't! Even looking at you I knew you wouldn't just abandon me but you did hurt me and for that you do have to pay"