Alison's Posse

A/N Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfic, and its based on Emison, and this fanfic will be revolving around fetus Emison, and fetus liars however Ezra will be teaching them so there's that difference; tell me what you think about it!

Emily's POV
I walked through the main entrance and into the corridors. There was people I didn't even know chattering amongst eachother early in the morning, infront of their lockers.

I walked down the narrow corridor, getting through everyone who was walking past me. I could see my little group at the very end by their lockers.

"All of you, move." The voice which belonged to the leader of our group spoke as everyone went silent. The voice that I loved to hear.

Everyone immediately moved to the side leaving a path for me to walk through. I feel so embarrassed right now, I can feel my cheeks flush red.
I nervously walked down the path to my group greeting them.

"Morning Em." they all said
"Morning." I replied back.
All eyes were on us.

"What are you looking at? Take a picture, it lasts longer." Alison snidely remarked.

Everyone immediately turned away, continuing with whatever they were doing.

And this was the Queen bee of Rosewood, Alison DiLaurentis. Power over everyone, nobody could defy her, nobody dared to. She gets what she wants.

The bell chimed which signalled for first period, Alison walked to our class, as the rest of us followed behind her, not talking at all.
Our class was English with the new teacher Mr.Fitz.
He used chalk and wrote down our tasks, he sat down in his seat which gave him the perfect view of all of us.
Alison walked to the back of the classroom, towards the window to see a boy sitting in her seat. She stood above them clearing her throat, with her cold blue eyes staring at him.
"What?" he glared at her refusing to let go of his seat.
"This is MY seat" she said, tappping her heel on the floor.
"Find another seat." he replied still refusing to give it up.
"How about you find a brain instead of cheating on the test, changing your grade so that mommy won't give up on you?" she quickly responded
Everyone in the class didn't look, they sat in their seats looking down pretending they didn't hear anything.

She spoke quietly but I could hear what she said, "I know Mommy doesn't want you, she has the papers filled out and everything to give you away because she wants to-" Alison stopped when the sound of his chair screeched as he picked up his books and his bag.

"Theres a lot more of where that came from." Alison whispered and then smirked as he walked past her sitting in another seat.
She took her seat.

She glared at the person next to her, signalling them to move.
"Here Em, sit there" she spoke softly
I nodded and quickly took my place in my seat taking out my books.
Mr.Fitz was explaining how literature has developed and how important it is that we keep reading.

I couldn't really focus, I kept hearing Alison giggle every now and then on her phone. Who could possibly be making her laugh? The only things Alison laughs at, are when she's looking at someone who is absolutely terrified by her or when she's with me. Her beautiful golden locks which were perfect, her ocean blue eyes that sparkled and makes you feel imprisoned when you look in her eyes. Her lips that would stand out from her Jungle red lipstick, she would always have the latest products. I kept my eyes on her; long enough for her to realise someone was looking at her.

I snapped out of my daze and caught her looking in my direction.
I must seem like a creep.

"What are you looking at,Em?" she smirked, teasing me.
She knows I like her. She knows yet always teases me.