Intentions

Alicia's POV

I was heading to my locker when I saw people rushing through the hallway and people talking about
what happened in Gym class.

"Did you hear about what happened?" a boy asked a girl next to him

"Yeah! Oh my god, I couldn't believe it." she added to it shaking her head.

"What happened?" I asked as he told me.

"Fields got hit by McCullers on the pitch. It was an accident according to McCullers but we all know thats not true, the rumour is that McCullers hates Alison and then targetted Emily because she's Alison's favourite. Also, there's been a struggle for the upcoming swim meet on Friday. Fields was chosen to anchor since she had the best time." he said, I could feel fury rising from me.

Just because Em is Alison's 'favourite?'
Gosh! Unbelieveable!

I started running to the infirmary, even though I shouldn't be.

I ran up the staircase as people went down talking to eachother, I went through the corridor, until I got to the door of the infirmary and opened the door slowly.

I could see the nurse sitting in her wheely chair, looking through papers, signing them and looking at records.

"Hello? Can I help you?" she asked trying hard not to wake Emily up.

"Yeah, I'm here to see Emily Fields."

"She's over there, and I'm about to leave to call Emily's mother, to take her home since she'll be sleeping for a while. Will you be alright on your own?" she asked me as I nodded, she got up from her chair and opened the door and left.

I slowly walked over to Emily.
She looked so fragile, she looked so cute sleeping.

I sat in the chair next to her bed,
and watched her resting. I took her hand that was lying there, into mine.

Please, wake up Emily.
You're strong, you can do this.
Wake up.

I squeezed her hand hoping that there'd be some sort of reaction, but nothing.

In a fairy tale, if the "prince" kissed the princess in a deep sleep, she'd wake up right?

I put my left hand on Emily's cheek, and placed my lips on hers.

I opened my eyes and lifted myself from her lips, her hand flinched a bit.
She wasn't awake.

"I'll come back to see you, Em" I whispered.

I sighed and got my bag that was hanging by the side and got up.

Aria's POV
I heard about what happened to Em, but when I asked Ali about it, she said Em was fine and that we should go on ahead because she was gonna go get Noel.

Spencer had to go home because her mom is celebrating Melissa's new award she got, The Golden Orchid or something like that. Hanna waited for a while but got a call from her mom's workplace saying her mom needed to go home because she was sick.

And I've been here for 15minutes, waiting for Ali to come so we can go.

I tapped my foot rapidly infront of the large gate trying to stay patient.
Ugh, where is she?!
I couldn't take it anymore, I'll look for her.

I ran through the gates, pushing past students talking with their friends trying to get home.

I ran up a flight of stairs until I went through the corridor and past a corner,
it took me by surprise. Alison was there. She was peeking through the door.
Her eyes went wide and then she smirked, then I could hear footsteps.
Alison quickly moved from the door.