Date Night

Emily's POV
Alison traced her fingers up my arm, which made me tremble, she was carressing my face and placing her lips on mine.
I've waited for this to happen again.
Sparks flew off in my head.
I could taste her lipstick.
Her lips were so soft.

"MORE ACTION!" Hanna demanded
as Aria and Spencer watched eagerly

Alison kissed me again with more passion, with her hand moving down from my face, onto my arm, stroking it,

"TONGUE!" Hanna demanded again

God damn it Hanna, shut up!
If I wasn't in this position right now, I would so kill you.

Alison demanded entrance after Hanna's command.
If this has to look real, I'll do it.

Our tongues collided,
My head was exploding.
We fought for dominance, it was the most amazing battle ever, Alison obviously won, and slid her tongue over mine to claim victory and smiled in my mouth and I could feel it.
I was breathless from that, Alison takes my breath away.
I couldn't breathe, I kept panting, the fire inside of me felt so powerful, and fierce.

Alison un-locked our lips using her tongue, she slid it down on my neck.
I feel like I'm the sun, burning so much right now, I'm letting her do all the work but it may be worth it.

She placed little nibblet kisses and sucked. I felt so weak yet so powerful.

I accidently let out a moan.
Ali smirked upon hearing it, as the three's eyes almost dropped out, if this wasn't enough for them, I don't know what was.
My breathing was uneven.
I don't know how far they want us to go.
Ali started the move her hands further down, and tugged at my shirt, she started unbuttoning my shirt,then she stopped and then she placed a soft kiss on my lips before removing them again.

And I swear, her eyes were the greatest orbs I've ever seen. It was the most brightest and beautiful pair of eyes.

She climbed off me.

"That's enough for you guys right?" Ali got off the bed and walked towards them fixing her clothes.

"Ali, that was so hot." Hanna said to her as Aria nodded while Spencer clearly revisioned what she saw.

"Gosh, if I didn't know you two, and saw you doing that, I'd think you would've been lesbians!" Aria said still unable to forget what she saw.

"Nothing much. I've done it a lot, a bit of teasing, and all the way. Fields just lacks experience" She winked at me,
I was still sitting on the bed with two of my buttons undone. Completely taken by what had happened.
Ali walked to the door,
"I'm gonna take a shower" she winked at us and walked out.

I followed.
As she stopped me in the hallway,
"Mermaid, that sound you let out, It's not like that with Ben is it?" she looked back at me smirking while laughing.

Sound?
What sound?
I figured out what she was talking about.
I flushed a bright shade of red.

"That was-" I was cut off by her finger placed on my lips telling me to keep quiet.

"He's not enough? Or is it because he's not treating you in the right way?" Ali asked

I shook my head.

"Then.. maybe he won't be able to pleasure you as much as you need to be. You should be with someone who can." she winked

"I mean, that, that noise you made, that moan, you really are shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets." she smirked
at me

I blushed so hard right now. I feel like she was telling me that I was actually quite good in bed.

"Ali, earlier you stopped." She stopped in her steps, and looked back.