Family Dinner

Alison's POV
It has been 2weeks since Noel's party.
My mum was preparing for today, we were getting a lot of family coming over today, Jason had headed out to spend today with his girlfriend, Cece, I hope they have a great time together after what Cece has done for me.

Yes, today was the day where the boring timid students and locals of Rosewood would send me mountains of gifts, if I didn't know who they were, I'd take them and gift them to others, I mean what would I do with them?

It was Christmas.

I sat up in my bed, looking out to my window, watching the snow outside. It was magical, we hadn't had any snow unti last week. Outside, I wouldn't say was barely empty, there were a few pedestrians around, I looked at the houses on my street, all of them were welcoming, they had fairy lights and were decorated well.

I looked across at my dressing table, I got up and got dressed.

I sat infront of my dressing table, applying my makeup. I curled my hair, and took my Jungle red lipstick and applied it onto my lips. I smacked my lips, before heading downstairs where my mum was.

She was cooking in the kitchen, preparing for our Christmas dinner.
"Ali? Are you finally up?" she hissed, stirring in a massive pot, I guess that there will be soup today too.

"Yeah." I yawned

"Merry Christmas Ali" she smiled at me, I smiled whilst walking past her and saw my chrismas tree in my living room.

I saw mountains of presents piled underneath the tree, I crouched down and picked the presents that had tags with my name on. I sat on my couch, inhaling the scent that was coming from my kitchen. I neatly unwrapped my presents, one by one and placed my gifts to one side.

I had given my gifts to all the girls except Emily. I had a chance to give my gifts to Aria and Spencer, I saw Hanna early last week, I hadn't seen Emily at all. I didn't bother going to her house at all, after Alicia brought me to my senses to leave them alone afterall they were together and I shouldn't interfere or tell Emily to hang with us, she's her own person and should be able to do what she wants but maybe I was just afraid of the girls drifting a part, we were all great as a group.

Spencer, surprisingly had gotten me a custom designed trophy to put in my room, with my name on it, of course it had to be me.

Aria had gotten me a fancy pen for
my notebooks and a polaroid camera.

Hanna however got me a set of new makeup products which I absolutely love.

Me and Emily always gifted eachother too, I always loved her gifts, last year she got me a ticket to watch the VMA's live. I guess my gift for her can't compare to anything she's ever given me.

The doorbell rang, great. I was dreading this. "Ali, I'm busy preparing the potatoes, get the door." my mum shouted whilst putting the potatoes into the oven, the turkey was already in the oven.

I sighed in frustration, I unlocked the door, and pulled on the door handle.

"Alison!" Aunt Carol immediately greeted me with a hug and a kiss.
I avoided the kiss, smiling lightly to cover up the awkward fact that I didn't want a kiss from her.

"Oh, my little Ali is all grown up." she hugged tightly.

I nodded awkwardly.