Love's end

Emily's POV
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling warm under some material.
I looked around, I could see my room, all my belongings, so I'm in my room..
But my head is such a mess, how did I even get back? I mean, I remember some bits of last night. I know.. I saw Alison, she was at the bar.. I probably got a ride home before I did anything that I would've regretted.

I stretched out my arms, feeling more relaxed. For some reason my body felt great today. I got up and showered.

I came back and got changed, I sat at my windowseat with a cup of tea in my hands, I admired the view of Rosewood, I looked outside and could see the shopping centre in the distance.

Bzzzzt

My phone rang, I almost jumped seeing the caller name, it was Ali, it was a while since I talked to her.

"Hello?" I answered
"Hey.." she answered groggily, it sounded adorable though.
"So.. what are your plans for the day?" she asked
"Uh.. Helping my mom, then going to school to help out the swim team" I lied, I didn't really fancy being alone with Ali.

"Well, tough. The swim team can find someone else. Your plans today are all cancelled, you're coming with me." her confident voice spoke.

With that, she ended the call.

I opened my mouth to speak, instead it came out with a sigh.

I got ready to go out with Alison, the girls would probably be there anyways, so I could distract myself and talk to Hanna.

* * *
Emily's POV
Well, I was wrong.
The girls weren't here.
It was just me. Me, and Alison.
Almost as if it was a date, gosh, stop it Emily, stop over thinking things.

"Hello Mermaid." She smirked, pulling my hand to drag me inside the mall.
She seemed to be in a good mood today.

She dragged me to many different stores, she tried on many clothes and bought practically all of them.

She pointed out my necklace that I was wearing, it was the one she gave me for Christmas.

"Hey, Em, I've always wanted to go into one of these" she pointed out at the photobooth.

"I uh.." I couldn't speak, being cooped up close to Ali would cause me problems. You know, heart problems.

"Please?" she pleaded
I couldn't say no to her, she looked so beautiful today, she wore a white crop top with some black french writing stretched across it. She wore denim shorts that showed off her tanned legs, usually she'd wear heels but today she wore sneakers which totally wasn't what she'd wear but she looked so good in it. Around her neck was a golden necklace that said Love.

I sighed, "okay. Let's go"
A smile lit up on her face, she took her shopping bags and my hand, she pulled me into the photobooth putting the money in.

There was just about enough space for the both of us and her large amounts of shopping bags.

She selected the options without even asking me, typical.
She pressed the button, on the screen there was a countdown, the first picture we both smiled, the next lot we pulled different faces. The one after took me by surprise she kissed my cheek.
I turned my head to look at her, I admired her figure, her soft blonde hair, I could smell her shampoo and perfume. Her eyelashes were actually long, the countdown started, startled by the countdown, I blushed turning back to face the camera.
She put her arm around me a did a duck face.