Friday night

Emily's POV
I don't understand. Alison kissed me, and it was so fucking confusing. It was so messed up, was it practice again? I mean okay, she might've been lonely; being suspended must've got her sexually frustrated, she must've released a bit of that out on me.

I was now at home in my bed, my phone was on the side. I ran my hand through my hair, I was so confused.

The kiss caught me by surprise, it was soft, passionate, it gave me a tingly feeling; and I didn't know what to do with that tingly feeling.

I closed my eyes, lying down on my pillow. My head felt dizzy, I sneezed.
Great.

"Emily!" my mum shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

"Yes?" I weakily replied

"Someone's here to see you." she called, I heard footsteps running up, a blonde entered my room.

"Hey baby, I haven't seen you all day." Alicia groaned, rushing to my bed.

She tucked herself into the bed, beside me.

I turned to look at her, my mind was fuzzy, I kept picturing Alison.

"You okay?" she asked with worry, her hand touched my face.

"Not really." I replied with honesty.

"I feel fuzzy. Dizzy. I can't think straight, it's like I'm trying to focus on one thing but my mind wants me to focus and think of something else." I explained, putting my hand on my head.

"I think you got sick." she chuckled, kissing my cheek.

Ah, must've caught it off Alison.

Damn it, Alison again.

I shook my head, I was constantly being reminded of her and this wasn't normal, she can't have a change in heart whenever she feels like it.

I'm with Alicia and I love her.

"I missed you all day, you weren't in school." she sighed, playing with my hair.

"I know. I missed you too." I looked up towards her eyes, smiling.

"But you know, it just made me feel closer to you and I feel like, I know that you're the one." she told me, peering into my eyes.

"You've listened to me, you accepted me, you're someone who I trust. When I look at you, I get butterflies, you're so beautiful, there's nobody like you. You're different, I know what I want, you make me certain of that. I love you Emily." she told me, her eyes were light, my heart skipped a beat.

It was heart warming to hear that someone values me so much.
That they didn't want to lose me.

I heard the door shut, the keys locking my house door.

"I'm ill." I giggled
"I don't care." she responded smirking.

"Alright then, Rosemary. Come take me." I challenged, my voice was raspy.

Alicia smirked, leaning in for a passionate kiss, which turned out to be a makeout session. She tugged on my shirt, "it has to go." she spoke, pulling it off.

She trailed her fingertips up my toned abs, "you're so beautiful." she kissed my chest and worked her way downwards.

She unbuttoned my shorts, taking a glance at me, I nodded. She took my shorts off and threw it across the room somewhere.

                                 * * *
Emily's POV

"That was amazing." Alicia panted, kissing me once more.