Coming Out

Emily's POV
I woke up from my daze, the environment seemed to be different though. I felt the area next to me. It was soft, and I felt arms roaming around to hug me.

I smiled, I looked down to see blonde hair, I must've fell asleep at Alicia's and she must've fell asleep too while we were watching G.B.F together.

I looked at my phone, Ali didn't text me back.
I heard a yawn and a small voice,
"Morning." she said
"Morning." I smiled at her, getting up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" she asked trying to grab my legs like a koala begging me to stay.

I chuckled at her cuteness.
"To make some coffee. We gotta get to school in half an hour." I told her, putting coffee beans into two cups.

She groaned while walking up the stairs to the bathroom.

I quickly took out my phone from my back pocket.

I dialled, waiting for her to pick up.
A few beeps came, and then

'Hi, this is Alison, I'm unable to take your call. Please leave me a message'

Beeeeeeeeep.

"Alison? It's Emily. You haven't texted or called me back. I just wanted to know if you were okay, if you were feeling better. Please call me back." I hung up upon hearing footsteps.

I slid my phone into my pocket and stirred the coffee.

Hands slid onto my waist.

"Hey babe." she snuggled her head into my neck, kissing it slightly.

"Not now, I need to get ready." I laughed

She gave me a kiss before taking her coffee to drink while I got ready.

* * *
Emily's POV
People were coming through the doors, I couldn't get to school quicker because I left my bike at Ali's but Alicia drove me. She said it'd be cute as it'd give us more time together.

She held my hand, while we walked through the hallway. But that pace of taking it slow and secretive, went all out the window.

I mean come on, it was the morning.. but that didn't stop Alicia.

She had already attacked my mouth, I mean her kisses were great, they were rough, not soft but they didn't give you the tingling feeling. She didn't wait to let you crave more, she immediately gave it to you.

All eyes were on us.
I tried shoving her off but she whispered while her head was laying on my neck.
"I think it's about time Em, I just want you. Who cares what they think?" she whispered

People around us were chattering about us.

"Ugh, get a room." Alison snapped
"You're already all over eachother in the morning. How gross." she added, Hanna glaring at me. Spencer looked at me with a sympathetic smile because of the situation while Aria kept her head low, as if she already knew; well she was observant.

"Morning Em." she smiled at me and walked past, ignoring what just happened.

Shes like a new Alison. All polished up and back to how she was.

Everyone's eyes looked right at me.
They swarmed at me.

Some chattered in the distance in disgust.. great. My worst fear.