Shopping Trips

Emily's POV

I felt the cold breeze on my legs, half of the blanket on my upper half, my legs exposed to the wind.

An arm wrapped around me, a head snuggling into the back of my neck.

It feels nice and warm.

Until a gust of wind hits onto my face, I groan.

"Ugh" I groan

"Get up!" Hanna shouts as she continuously smacks my face with a pillow.

I shift around as I get up with my hair messy defending myself from Hanna's relentless attacks.

"There's one up. Now for the other!" Hanna smirks

With my eyes half open, I look at Hanna puzzled. I look to my left to see the blonde snuggled in the blanket, a peaceful pace of breathing as she continues to sleep.

How can she sleep with Hanna like this?

She looks adorable. Like a little puppy.

Hanna took a look at me and then Alison.

"Oh my god." she said
"What?" I replied puzzled.

She raised an eyebrow and eyed me.

She then closed her lips and held her head up high. She didn't say a word.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." she said as she got off the bed and walked to the door.

"Hurry up, we're all hungry." She groaned rubbing her stomach, infering that she was starving.

I laughed as she walked out the room, making her way down the stairs.

I brushed my teeth, and immediately went downstairs.

I could see Aria sitting on the sofa reading a book, while Spencer, surprisingly, was stood at the stove, flipping pancakes over.

"Took you long enough." Hanna said as I walked past her to set up the table.

I just shot her a look, joking obviously.

Aria closed her book and put it down.
She exhaled as she blinked.

"That was such a good book!" Aria exclaimed

Hanna quickly nudged Aria as Aria moved up a space so that Hanna could sit.
Hanna grabbed the TV Remote and started watching some shows.

Spencer was just plating up and placing it on the table when we heard someone rushing down the staircase.

"Ugh, I can smell it from all the way over here."

We all turned to the blonde figure seeing her as she woke up.

"Don't judge me okay. I don't look my best right now." she managed to say as she yawned.

Her hair was in a messy bun, she was in an oversized T shirt that covered her shorts.

I just stared at her, now that is art.

"You woke up to the aroma?" Spencer laughed as she took her seat.

Aria sat next to her as I sat down, Hanna sat on my left, while Alison sat on my right.