Secret

A / N - Prepare your soul. Jk. This chapter is a bit different and if you don't like reading content like this, then do not read it. ;) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Alison and Emily found themselves in a secluded part of the club, a closet even.
Confused, Emily didn't say a word to Alison, she tried to leave the closet but Alison didn't let her and moved herself infront of the door.
'Look Alison, I just came out of the closet, I don't appreciate being put back into one.' Emily joked in which Alison still refused to let Emily leave. She was raging with jealousy but didn't want to admit it, she didn't say a word to Emily either.

Emily took a glance at Alison, her blue eyes were looking at Emily so lovingly that she couldn't resist staring at her.
Alison had closed the closet, once it was closed from the inside it couldn't be opened from the outside.

Alison looked at Emily, still envious of the girls who hounded Emily, she didn't want to admit it but she was. Emily was confused and drunk, she just wanted fun, she didn't care who it was with, even Alison, as much as she cared, right now she drank so much that she wouldn't really care, but her emotions were rising in her, her deepest desires wanted to take over.

Instead, Emily's eyes travelled over Alison's body, taking in every inch and curve of her body, admiring the beauty.
Alison caught Emily in the act, this wasn't the shy Emily that Ali saw everyday, it was a side she's never seen. Emily smirked at her, approaching Alison. 'If this is how it is.. I guess it'd be alright..' Emily thought leaning in for a kiss, it was nothing like Alison had ever felt before. Alison compared Emily's lips to the many she's experienced, none were like this.

This kiss was slow, lustful, passionate, the brunette's tongue slid on the bottom of the blonde's, their tongues collided in a heated session, slow and sensual, the touch of one another caused Alison to moan. Emily brought her hands to tangle in Alison's hair, moving their bodies so that Alison was to the wall, she let her desires take over. Alison didn't want to be the one to be submissive, she felt so weak and embarrassed because someone could be dominant, making her feel like this, never out of all her experiences had she felt like this. Emily smiled into the kisses, her free hand slowly roamed down Alison's dress, and onto her ass, she caressed it in slow movements, igniting a couple of moans from Alison.

Hearing Alison's moans brewed more confidence in the brunette, the brunette disconnected their lips, her brown orbs stared right into the blue orbs which usually were bright but right now appeared to be dimmer, she was turned on, Emily smirked feeling herself becoming aroused from watching how much Alison loved this yet wouldn't say anything.

'Take it off.' Alison let out, referring to Emily's leather jacket, her voice was raspy it was turning the brunette on, she looked at Emily with lust and passion.
Emily pleaded, bringing our lips together, slowly allowing Alison to help take the brunette's jacket off, Alison's hands ran through Emily's tank top, feeling the outline of her bra, she squeezed, she loved feeling like the one in charge, and that just aroused Emily, Alison brought her hands to slowly run up Emily's tanktop, feeling her abs, caressing them, slowly moving up to her bra, she spun Emily round making Emily face her, the brunette's back facing the wall. Her hands skillfully, unclasped the brunette's bra, her hands roamed to the valley of the brunette's breasts. One hand went to carress one breast, feeling the soft skin Emily had, she played with the nipple, using her fingers to run round her breast to then grabbing it and squeezing it. Emily moaned, Alison's free hand found its way tangled into the dark locks, igniting a passionate kiss between them, Emily felt pleasure and kept moaning into the kiss, Emily felt herself growing wetter, Emily didn't like feeling submissive today.

The brunette pinned the blonde to the wall, attaching her lips to the blonde's almost immediately, running her cold fingers down the blonde's body, feeling her twitch every time. Emily's lips found their way to Alison's neck, she moved her tongue in slow movements over the smooth skin, her teeth barely grazing it, she wanted to be delicate; she sucked on the skin, hearing Alison moan, it was music to her ears.

Emily unclasped Alison's bra, throwing it somewhere in the closet, it was a tight space but the room was getting hot.
Emily couldn't get over how hot Alison looked tonight, she couldn't deny it, she saw Alison at the bar, all she wanted to do was drag her away to a room and kiss her. But, she wanted to have fun tonight, she wasn't going to think about her problems either.

Emily tilted her head, fitting her head into the space of Alison's neck, she brought her hand onto Alison's smooth skin, caressing it, running her fingers across the skin carefully, Alison's breath hitched everytime the brunette's fingers would run over her skin.
Emily kissed Alison's neck, harshly, she used her tongue to run over the places she bit soothing it. Emily uses her hand and tangles it into Alison's hair, using her free hand to run over Alison's dress, putting her hand underneath it.
She ran her hands over Alison's panties, travelling up to her
breasts, she pinched them, hearing Alison moan, she ran her hands down, slowly, feeling the blonde squirm as she got closer.

She tugged at her lacy panties, feeling Alison hitch who nodded. Her fingers delicately reached the blonde's pink folds, she moved her fingers in slow movements, adjusting to the blonde's wetness, she kept igniting moan's from Alison, she placed her fingers inside of the blonde, feeling how tight she was. She slowly moved in and out, hearing the blonde moan made her excited, she continued to caress her breast with her other hand. Emily hit her G-Spot, curving her finger while she continuously rammed the edge, Alison moaned like she never had before.
Alison felt the greatest pleasure, she never knew that Emily could be like this, she never knew she could feel so powerless against someone like Emily.
Alison could feel herself getting close, Emily continued to thrust in and out, she slowly inserted another finger, pushing and pulling out her fingers, Alison's wall clenched together, Emily continued to pleasure Alison, rubbing her clit.

"Em.. I-I'm.." Alison panted, focusing her dark eyes onto Emily who was watching her lustfully as she was climaxing.

Emily curved her fingers inside Alison, thrusting in and out in a faster motion, hearing pants and moans from Alison, she could feel the blonde getting closer.
She continued to pleasure until she felt a wave of wetness coat her fingers, she watched Alison who threw her head back, she helped Alison ride out her orgasm as she came off her high.

Alison's pants became slower, she started to breathe normally. Emily pulled her fingers out which were still coated. Alison walked over to Emily, Emily feared what the blonde would say. Alison leaned in to kiss Emily, this kiss was small, soft, and careful.

"That, was amazing." she told Emily her eyes peering into the brunette's.

Emily could feel herself passing out, tired from dancing and her action, she drank too much tonight, along with Alison who fell ontop of Emily, Emily leant her back on the wall falling asleep.

A/N - Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in so long, I hope this made up for it although it was short.

I think I'm going to end this story in the next chapter, I don't really have any  ideas and I don't think it'd fit into the storyline of my book. Sorry guys.

But hey, I've had an idea for an emison fanfic for a very long time which I should be writing soon.

See ya!