Meetings

Emily's POV
I had just dropped Alicia off at her class as she gave me a goodbye kiss.

Nobody seemed to notice.

I went to English with Aria, she had to ask Ezra about an assignment, he doesn't even ask for them anymore. He uses it as an excuse to talk to Aria I presume.

Something's going on between them, but I don't know what.

I waited outside the classroom for Aria, I was already late to lesson.
Aria rushed out the classroom, giggling to herself; talking about some poetry.

I dropped her off to her lesson, If I was going to be late, I might aswell take my time.

I took a detour to the bathroom to just chill for about 5minutes, fixing my hair, applying mascara, and lipstick.

I took one good look at myself. "You are Emily Fields. You are the girl whose going to be a international swimming champion" I chanted to myself to boost my confidence.

I walked through the silent hallways, only hearing chatters through the closed doors of classrooms.

I walked to my classroom, swinging the door open while everyone's eyes panned from their books up to me.

I had Chemistry, I sighed, placing a form on the teacher's desk, with a forged signature.
I looked around the room to find an empty seat.

I sat down in it, not realising who I was sitting next to. Ah, great.

The beauty turned, her hair flicking, her eyes moving from the window to look at me.

The beautiful blue pearls, pierced through my heart, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hello stranger." she smirked.
"Hello, Alison." I tried to reply with no reaction.

"Guess we're lab partners." she winked

"Alright class, today we're going to learn about exothermic and endothermic reactions." The teacher explained

The class groaned.

"Turn to page 42 and read through it. Then Discuss with your partners what the term exothermic means. You have 10minutes." the teacher sat down and started typing on his computer.

Alison moved the textbook to the side.

"Alison. I'm trying to read." I tried grabbing the book.

With a smirk on her face she kept pulling it back.

"You're playing it wrong Fields." she sighed, grabbing her pen and writing on her paper.

She still had the book.

The only way to get it off her is to take it by surprise.

Her curls were neatly dangling across.
I sighed, I have no choice, I need that book.

I scooted my stool closer to hers.
"Give me the book, Alison." I demanded.

"So demanding." she giggled

"Alison. Give, me, the, book." I paused in between to tell her that I meant it.