Stirring the Pot

Marinette's POV

"Oh my gosh what was that!?" Luka and I run into the school to figure out what was behind the explosion. We find the smole coming from Ms. Mendeleiev classroom.

"Chloe! What did I tell you about forcing Sabrina to throw random things into the flask for your amusement!" We can hear Ms. M scolding from behind the door. Luka stops me from going inside first, he grips the knob slowly pushing the door open. Once inside we see the walls charred with black and several students covered in dust. Including Chloe herself, looking closer I can see Felix behind her, as if he used her as a shield from getting any debris on him.

Why am I not surprised that Felix would do something like this. At least it wasn't an akuma attack. But it has been too peaceful lately.

"This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! Felix! How could you do this to me! I'm telling my daddy!!" Chloés voice spikes up several octavas as she throws a fit. We all look at the scene before us as we watch it unfold. All Felix did was put a signal finger on her nose and pushes her back.

"You caused it. And you might get away with talking to the others like this but don't forget who you're dealing with. And another thing, stops acting like a spoiled little girl. You look pathetic." With that Felix walks towards us to the door.

He locks eyes with me and in doing so causes him to smile slightly. Suddenly I feel Luka grasp my hand and gently tug me off to the side to make room for Felix to pass by. He nears the door and stops right in front of me not leaving the classroom.

 He nears the door and stops right in front of me not leaving the classroom

"Well good morning Miss Dupain-Cheng. How are you today?" Felix leans in closer to me, already testing my patients. Remember you have only met him once as Marinette. Behave.

"Good morning Felix, and I'm great thank you. Have you met Luka? Luka this is Felix, Adriens cousin. Felix. This is Luka...my boyfriend." The words came out without them registering in my head.

Suddenly I hear a gasp escape from all around me, only realizing then that the whole class was watching us. Quickly looking up at Luka I see a smile on his face from what I just said causing me to blush. Wait are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Wait hold on did I assume Wait wait wait!!!

"Hello Felix. Yeah I think I remember you from the last time you visited. You really made a impression on a lot of people. I hope things are different this time around. Don't want any trouble for my little melody." Luka leans in a kisses the crown of my head.