And Then There Were Four

Marinette's Pov

"Felix? You mean Adrien's cousin?" I can't grasp what she is telling me, I have to be careful, only Ladybug has offcially met him, not Marinette.

"Yes. The one that pretended to be Adrien and sent that aweful video and got Juleka, Rose, and me akumitized. Wonder why that guy is back. It's hard to tell if he's a good guy or not." Alya starts to ramble on like a detective trying to solve a mystery.

"Wait. That's the reason you came all the way over here for? To tell me Adrien's cousin showed up to Paris? Alya what's this about?" I lean back against the lounge chair to settle in for her rant.

"What do you mean 'that's the reason'? No one knows this guy he shows up causes mayhem then leaves. Are you not the least bit curious?" Alya has a point.

"I guess I am a little curious but don't you think I have enough on my plate right now? With catching up with work after my little butterfly moment, figuring out the whole Luka thing and moving on from Adrien? Besides, what can Felix do? I'm not the least bit worried, it's not like we have ever crossed paths. We already know of him so we should be fine." I try to reason with her to keep her from sluething and getting herself in the middle of something else she shouldn't be in.

"Fine, but keep your eyes open. I have a feeling we're going to run into him sooner or later. Alright girl, that's enough for one night. I better get home before I get scolded. Don't think I have forgetten that a certain bluenette went on her first date with that musician. I want EVERY single detail tomorrow. Got that. Night Marinette!" Alya hops up and makes her way out of my room.

"Don't worry you'll be the first to know. Bye Alya. Be safe, let me know when you get home." I wave goodbye before I drop myself onto my bed.

Felix is back. That boy is something else. Should I worry about him? I mean, it seems like Adrien forgave him, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. It will all be fine. I shouldn't stick my nose into this one. I have to much on my mind as it is. I still need to give Alya and Nino their miraculous.

"Hey Tikki. Do you think we can catch up to Alya to give her, her miraculous?" I see Tikki relaxing on her pillow chewing on a macaroon.

"I'm sure we'll make it if we hurry. Just say the word Marinette!" Tikki shoots up to get near me with exciment.

"Alright Tikki. Spots on!" With that I am Ladybug once again. Heading over where I have the box tucked away, I grab the fox pendant before jumping out of the window.

It didn't take long for me to catch up with Alya, it seemed like she was lost in her own little world, she didn't even hear me land behind her. I lightly tap on her shoulder causing her to jump out of her skin and drop her phone. "Aahh! Ohmygosh Ladybug, you nearly scared me to death! Wait. What are you doing here!? Is everything okay?" She bends down to pick up her phone.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Can you please come with me? In a more secure spot if you don't mind." Waiting for her to agree, she finally nods and I wrap arm around her waist and lift her close to me before tossing my yoyo to the nearest building to lift us away from where we were. Within minutes we make it to a safe location in between two buildings where no one can see us. Before I pull out the box, I look around to make sure there was absolutely no one in sight. Good. This should be okay.

"Alya Cesiare. As you already know I have chosen you to help me time and time again on spotting Hawkmoth from ruining Paris. Remember when I first handed you the box Alya?" I think back to when I asked for help when her twin sisters were akumitized.

"How could I forget! That was one of the best days of my life. I wanted to keep Trixx with me afterwards so I can help you out." She jumps up and down from the memory in pure happiness. Putting my hands on her shpulders to keep her from bouncing away I giggle at her from her joy.