Awkward

Marinette's POV

"Kitty...." I can feel his warm breath growing closer to my lips sending a signal of panic to my brain. Too close! Without warning I shove Chat Noir away sending myself stumbling back and tripping on nothing. With a loud "oof" my body meets the hard floor in seconds. Looking up I see a confused cat staring down at me while I stay seated on the floor.

"Marinette! A-are you okay!?" The hero snaps out of and leans down offering his hand to help me back up

"Marinette! A-are you okay!?" The hero snaps out of and leans down offering his hand to help me back up. But if I take his hand....he'll pull me up into his chest and we'll be a square one...

I ignored his hand and tried with all my might to be as gracious as possible to get up on my own. "Y-yeah. I'm super fine, thanks for asking." I wipe off my clothes from the non-existent dust from falling. "Uh...Chat Noir it's getting kinda late I think its time for you to go. Goodnight!" I turn him around and push him to get him to leave before I lose it. He didn't fight me on my motion and began walking towards the exit.

"Sorry princess didn't mean to keep you up very late. I'll see you around." He turns back around and swiftly takes my hand into his and proceeds to kiss the back of it before leaping away.

"Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh! Tikki!!" I squeal as look frantically for my kwami. I turn in a full circle before I see my kwami hovering over my desk with the look of disbelief covers her red little face. Okay good, I'm not thr only one reacting the same way, she was freaked out too.

"Did Chat Nior try to kiss me!?"

"Did Chat Nior try to kiss you!?"

We yell in unison as we continue to freak out about what had just happen less than a minutes ago. Tikki grabs the closes piece of paper and starts to fan my face too cool me down, seeing how hot I was getting. I take a glance at my mirror and see why she was fanning me, my face is beet red right now. "Okay, relax Marinette. Maybe we misunderstood what he was trying to do. Maybe he wasn't trying to kiss you, he could have been messing around. That cat loves to pull pranks all the time." Maybe Tikki is right, he could be messing with me, as Marinette anyways.

"Y-yeah. T-that has to be it. There is no way he would try and kiss me-me as Marinette. Besides he is in love with Ladybug." My mind is going insane right now, I feel so light-headed. Just the thought of Chat Nior pressing his lips against mind send goosebumps throughput my body, gross. The only one I ever wanted to kiss me was.....Adrien....and even that yearning is gone....

Luka....

Now that is a different story, Luka...his lips....on m-mine..... Luka-me-kiss? Oh my goodness. I start imagining the first time we would kiss and how magically it would feel in that moment. "Oh Luka...." His lips, I bet they would be soft. Just then Tikki shoots in front of me giggling making me re-focus on the current events. "Why are you laughing Tikki?" I take hold of her in my hands and walk over to my bed to getting ready to call it a night. "So after all that, your mind goes to Luka? Marinette I think you're falling for Luka,. That look on your face was so cute and so sure of yourself when you said his name."