Ba-Dump...

Marinette's P.O.V

The job fair was such a success, so many people came to Luka's booth and signed up for lessons to learn how to play an instrument. Just looking at his face made me so happy I can't help but smile like an idiot. Needing a break I start to wander around to the other booths and one that caught my eyes was some booths, like the one about ball room dancing or the other about singing. "I never thought about any other hobby other than designing clothes but I wonder if I could sing or dance as well..." I was talking to Tikki but it slipped my mind that she couldn't response since we were in public but someone sure did respond.

"I think you would do amazing at both those hobbies Marinette. You're great at everything you do." My body stiffens as I recognize the voice coming from behind me. Oh no. There's no where to run. What do I do!?

Slowly turning around I am met with the most beautiful emerald eyes I've ever seen. The eagerness and longing in them makes it hard to stay away. "Oh hey Adrien! I- I didn't see you there ha ha...." I'm stammering like always but not quiet the same way. "And I don't know about the whole dancing thing.... Ha can you imagine? I'll be falling all over myself." Throwing my hand up and scratching the back of my head so awkwardly.

A small smile forms on his lips as he looks down at his shoes. "Well I still think you would be good and you have such a soft and beautiful voice I'm sure singing will come naturally to you."

"Dear cousin are you trying to make her humiliate herself? Poor girl will be getting set up." Out of nowhere Felix ends up next to me, same smug smile on his face with his proper stance.

"Felix can't you ever say one nice thing about Marinette. What you said was rude!" Adrien snaps at his cousin which I hardly ever see happen outside of not being able to hang out with his friends because of his father.

I was already scolding at him while Adrien chewed his look a like cousin out. Seriously what's wrong with this guy? He was nice-ish this morning and now he's insulting me, it makes no sense at all. "I mean it Felix if you want to make friends or make up for the last time start being nice. So say something nice!"

Looking at to meet his cousin eye to eye he seems to be fighting within himself and what to do. He takes a deep breath and without warning grabs me by my arm and yanks me towards him.

Felix's P

Felix's P.O.V

Where did my airhead of cousin wander off too? I won't be left to manage the damn booth I don't have the energy to fake a smile anymore.

"Hey there bodyguard watch over the stand I'll be right back." Without waiting for a response I walk off to search for the model. Didn't take me long to find him at a ballroom dancing booth standing with the baker girl. Honestly what is it with this girl that he can't shake off.

Catching the end of what he said made me laugh inside. It was just too easy, he left an opening for a great insult how could I not saying anything. Giving the research I've done on this girl and seeing her around Perris she's not a graceful butterfly like most girls, seeing her dance would probably cause an accident. Ever so quickly my dear cousin manages to get the courage to stand up to me to defend Miss Dupen-Cheng.