Jealousy Is Brewing

~The following day~

"Luka, there's something I want to tell you. I.....I'm in love with you!" Marinette turns red as she says how she feels about me, causing me to blush very hard. I grab hold of her shoulders and pull her towards me so our faces are inches away. "Marinette, I love you too. You are the song that never stops playing in my mind. You have no idea how happy this makes me." Marinette looks up and smiles and reaches to kiss me, I happily lean to take up the space. Right when our lips were about to meet, Marinette gets yanked away from me. I hear her gasp and cry out in surprise. "What are you doing Chat!? Let me go." There holding her in his arms is Chat Noir making a sneer towards me.

"Who do you think you are? You think you can lay a kiss on my princess? She's not yours to have. She belongs to me." the super hero growls towards me clutching onto Marinette so hard that it makes her squeak in pain. "Let he go! She isn't yours to claim either! I love her and she loves me back. Never did she say she loves you!" I yell out towards them making my way towards the building he's standing on. Marinette squirms trying to get out of his grasp but doesn't succeed. "Pst. Oh but she has said she loves me." his words make me stop in my track, she did what? I look towards her only to see her as confused as I felt. Chat Noir then grabs the back her head and forces her to look at him, then he does the unthinkable. He steals a kiss from the girl that I'm madly in love with.

"NOOOO!!" I shoot straight up from bed, sweating and panting, I look around trying to find Marinette and Chat Noir. Nothing. In the distance I hear thudding getting closer to my room, then the door swings open. There standing is a frantic and worried Juleka, looking around the room then at me. "Bro, what happened? Are you okay?" A dream? It was just a dream? No more like a nightmare. I let the air I was holding int and looked at my little sister. "Y-yeah. It was just a dream that's all." Juleka continues to look at me and then sits on the edge of my bed, waiting for to spill my guts. "Okay fine, but  swear Juleka if this ever comes out your mouth I wont buy your hair dye anymore." At that Juleka gulps and nods in agreement.

After re-living the nightmare I just had, I couldn't tell if she was amused or concerned, or maybe both. "So you do like Marinette. Rose and I were right." I stare at my sister as she giggles. "Okay. Okay. So you had a dream that Chat Noir stole Mari away from you. Clearly, jealousy is at play here, but why him. It'd make more sense if it were Adrien." Juleka stops as soon as she says Adrien's name. I wave my hand to dismiss her intentional thought, I don't have anything against him, I just don't him to hurt her anymore. "Well, when I was over her house the other day watching over her, Chat Noir showed up at her balcony, he heard about her almost getting akumitized , saying he was checking up on her and calling her princess. Maybe that's why?" Juleka looks at me with a new expression making me feel a little uncomfortable. "What?" I don't like the look she has on her face, that smirk shows she's up to something. "So you and Mari were alone in her room huh? You didn't do anything bad now did you?" She raises her eyebrow as her smile grows, there it is. Evil little turd. I feel my face getting hotter by the second. "N-no! Nothing happened don't talk like that." At this point I'm trying to shove Juleka out of my room. "So you didn't still a kiss then? Bummer. I don't think she's ever had her first kiss."   Her words stop me in my track, Marinette.....first kiss.....me? "Well that's my Que to leave. Bye big bro, gotta get ready for school, you should do the same!

~~~~~~~~~

Not sure how much time I spent looking for my sweet melody before classes start but I finally find her walking up to Juleka and Alya whispering intensely to each other. Juleka better not being saying anything, especially to Marinette's best friend. I cautiously make my way towards the girls and see Marinette reach them and the two stop and giggle at her. This is not good. "Oh nothing, just catching up on things. Oh hey, it's Luka. Hey there boy band." Alya elbows Mari to turn around, when she does our eyes meet and all my worries are washed away. "Luka! G-good morning. How are you?" The smile she makes as she says my name makes my heart skip a beat. "Well good morning to you too Mama-Marinette." sending her a little wink as I greet her, I can't help it but flirting with her is so easy, it's just like breathing. Automatically she blushes at the action I make. "Luka, are you ever going to let that go?" She whines a bit but I can see she enjoys the teasing I give her, the other thing I notice is Alya and Juleka inches their way towards the building leaving us alone for the moment. Maybe having my sister know that I have a crush and Marinette could be a good thing. "Not a chance. That's the first thing you said to me and I will never forget it." I open my arms hoping she will accept my hug, I was so surprised because she jumps into my arms causing me to catch her and spin her before setting her down. All I hear is her sweet beautiful giggling.

 All I hear is her sweet beautiful giggling

"Well that was fun. Did I catch you off guard?" She asks not letting go of me and in return I don't let go of her. This is the first time we just look at each other without saying a word, it feels so nice and warm. Her blue eyes are sparkling even more than they have these past few days. Is it because of me? Am I making her happy? I shouldn't get my hopes up. "Alright, I think we should get to class before you're late." It takes everything in me to let her go, she hesitates on doing the same, realizing her hesitation she starts to stammer. "What? Me? Late? I'm never late. Pst." Dammit why is she so cute when she gets flustered. From the corner of my eye I see Adrien staring at us, the look he has seems like the same feelings I was having this morning. Is he jealous? 

Adrien's POV

Last nights event was so tiring, Kagami and I weren't able to get away from our parents. Sadly we had to sit through the entire meeting while we kept the other children company. Rubbing my eyes to get rid of any lingering sleep the car starts pulling up in front of the school I see Marinette and Luka talking, for some reason a part of me wants to step in but the other part wants to stay in the car and watch. My body seems to decide for me, I sit and lean against the window to get a better view. Luka opens his arms wide as if wanting a hug from Marinette. She surprised Luka and myself by jumping into his arm, it seems like Luka wasn't ready for the and caught her but spun her to keep from dropping her. I don't like how close he got to her....why don't I like this? I look closer and see Marinette laughing and smiling at Luka. The look on Luka's face as he gazes at her looks familiar. That's when it hits me, Luka has a crush on Marinette. Wow. Why are they just staring at each other....everyone already went inside. They're getting closer to each other too. Without realizing it I was out of the car making my way to the two of them.

"What? Me? Late? I'm never late. Pst." Great I'm within earshot. I stop because Plagg is whispering my name. I avert my eyes away from both blue hair Persians and walk off to the side so Plagg can talk to me without being seen. He looks around before speaking up, "What are you doing Adrien? Shouldn't you be getting to class. Why are you spying on your friends?" Why am I spying on them? "That's a great question that I don't have the answer too...now hid I'm gonna head to class." Looking away from Plagg my eyes search for Luka and Marinette, which are still standing there, looks they're saying their goodbyes. That's I notice Luka looking right back at me. Shoot I've been caught staring, the look my friend gave me is something I've never seen before. He looks very territorial, he keeps his eyes on me and pulls Marinette for another hug and kisses the top of her head. Once his lips move away from her blue hair he makes eye contact with me once more. What the heck was that all about?

 What the heck was that all about?