What Just Happened?

Marinette's POV

After hanging out with the girls I rush home so Tikki and I can talk in private about everything that has happened today. From the teasing, the picture, and finding out that Luka has been dreaming about me. Thinking about it has been making the blood rush to my cheeks so much. "Oh my gosh Tikki, I know you heard everything that was said at the cafe! Luka. Was. Dreaming. Of. Me!" I left myself fall onto my bed and a let out a scream into my pillow from the built of excitement and embarrassment of the whole ordeal. "I heard every word. Wow Marinette. Luka just seems to be proving his feelings to you more and more, even if some of those actions aren't meant to be shared." Tikki giggles as she comes close to me, I can feel her patting lightly on my head.

"You're right Tikki. He really has. And he has been so patient with everything I'm going through." I prop myself up with my shoulders and look at the red and black kwami floating next to me. Tikki lowers herself to lay on her pillow as she waits for me to do my daily after school routine. Letting out a long breath I jolt up and go straight to my desk to start on some homework, before doing so I turn on some Jagged Stone to have in the background to help me focus. Half way through my English history homework, I hear some rustling outside on the balcony. I look over at Tikki and see her rush to hid behind my pillow, that must mean Chat Noir is paying me a visit.

Casually, I make my way to my window and push it open, soon after a boy in an all black leather cat suit crawls in. Standing before me is none other than the famous super hero of Paris, Chat Noir. He must be here checking in on me like last time. "Well hello there little lady, how are you this fine evening?" He sends me a little wink as he sits down on my bed. "Hi there Kitty. And very good actually, just doing some homework. What bring the amazing Chat Noir here?" The teasing slips from my lips before I can stop it. My response is rewarded with a cheesy smile from the cat. "Oh you are too kind, princess." Chat Noir gently takes my hand and kisses it before pulling me towards him, this action causes me to glare at him. "I'm actually here to check on you since the last time and I feel like we haven't talked in awhile. Did you miss me?"

"Oh, you know you were the one to miss me

"Oh, you know you were the one to miss me." With the relationship I have with Chat as Ladybug, it's starting to seep through into my life as Marinette, not sure if that is good or bad. "Okay, you caught me. I did miss my princess." I notice him look down as he claims me as his, hold on a minute, is he flirting with me? So much for being devoted to His Lady. "Who said anything about being 'your' princess?" I place my hands on each of my hips and look at him until he answers. "Aw come on, don't be mean." Chat puts his hands over his heart and pretends to be hurt. "I don't belong to anyone Chat Noir. Though being called a princess is nice." I walk over and sit down next to the hero.

"No ones huh?" I barely hear him speak but I am sure that's what he said, we stay silent for awhile. At first I didn't mind it but the longer it dragged on it made me worry. Right when I am about to speak up he clears his throat. "So tell me what's been bothering you lately. It's not like you to almost get akumitized, and miss out on school. Talk to me." The tone in his voice makes my heart drop just a bit. Has he been worried about me? Oh my poor kitty. "You don't want to hear about that, it's nothing important." I try to brush it off but stop when he snaps his head in my direction. "Oh? Shouldn't I decide whether it's important to me or not?" I look up at him and see him pouting and crossing his arms, waiting for me to answer. "Well, I didn't think of it that way. To be honest, I don't want to burden others with my problems." I drop his gaze and look at my shoes, avoiding all sorts of questions that were sure to come.