Fancy Her!?

Felix's POV

I'm going to have to keep a close eye on that Lila girl for sure. She seemed to give up too easily, I'm pretty sure she has something else planned. But for now I'll focus on the main goal, causing chaos between my classmates. Lila never went back to the classroom after I confronted her and neither did the brat, she must have gotten some pass to leave for the day.

Once I close my locker, I dodge other students as I make my way towards the quad. Why must this place be over populated? It's so annoying. As soon as I cross the doors my eyes land on the dark blue haired girl that has my attention immediately. Without my approval my body starts to walk towards her only to stop once I see my cousin run up behind her calling out her name. To my surprise she turns to him with a smile and they begin to talk, something about this makes my lips turn down into a frown. Why am I annoyed that my cousin is around her?  Is it because my cousin or because he has her attention? There is absolutely now way I feeling... I run my hand through my hair, shaking it to keep myself from finishing that unwanted thought.

I stay a good distance from them but watch them as we all walk out of the school

I stay a good distance from them but watch them as we all walk out of the school. They are not aware of their surroundings as they talk so they don't notice how close I was walking up to them. At this point I can hear what they are saying and it seems like my cousin is trying so hard to be calm and she seems at ease for the first time around him since I've gotten here. She's smiling so much around him and it's starting to piss me off.

"Hmm, the look of jealousy suits you Graham. Didn't know you could feel another emotion other than self righteousness." The voice snuck up on me causing me to jump slightly. Turning quickly I come face to face with the blogger smirking at me.

"What on earth are you going on about?" I straighten my tie as I stare her down. Alya continues to smirk at me and I continue to look at her. "Jealousy is unlikely a thing you saw on my face. More like annoyance of every incompetent person around me." I slightly growl out not liking that thinks she knows me.

"Felix don't try and act dumb it doesn't suit you....or is it that are exactly like your cousin and really are dense about your feelings for Mari?" She places her hands in either side of her hips and raises an eyebrow at me waiting for my response.

"How dare you imply that my intelligence is lacking. I'll have you know I am more aware of things than my naive cousin." My accent is getting thicker with every word that comes out.

"Oh so you admit that you're crushing on Marinette? You like her more than a friend." Her words freeze the blood that was beginning to boil within me. She said what I avoiding to admit this whole time making me stiffen. "Judging by the blush forming across your face says that's a total yes." Only then I feel my face is hot from her accusing words. Making me feel not only embarrassed but angry at the same time. For fucks sake....I didn't want it said out loud. I fancy Marinette Dupen-Cheng.