Lila

Marinette's POV

Thankfully we were able to finish our project yesterday, though spending time with Felix was interesting. I really did judge a book by its cover from the first time we met, I feel bad. Especially after what he told Luka when we were in the library. Yet Luka says he isn't worried about Felix and I spending time together, I wonder if I should talk to him about it...that and his friends....no it doesn't matter what kind of friends he has. Luka is a great persona and so are his friends, I'm just being rude about it. Looking up from my feet I see Luka walking ahead of me as we make our way to school. Today we decided to walk instead of take his bike, only because I woke up earlier enough we didn't have to rush. Somehow he knew I was looking at him because he turns around with a smile, blowing me a kiss right after. I don't think I'll ever get use to that, I say that because I feel my face grow hot, meaning I'm blushing way too much. But that was so out of character for him, that my shyness turns into a giggle fit.

"Have a great day dear

"Have a great day dear." His words help make the giggles calm down but leaves me with a big smile on my face. Though him turning a certain way I see something on his neck. A tattoo!? Wow, that's awesome and hot.

"Thank you, honey." I giggle at my own words before asking, "Did you get a tattoo after I left your place yesterday?" My excitement seeps out in my words.

"Oh this? No, it's one of those temporary tattoos. I wanted to see how it would look like before I get one." He pokes at the artwork as he grabs my hands with his free one. "Do you like it? I mean would it bother you if I got one?" He's words come out a little nervous, which is unusual for him. But the slight change makes him look even cuter, if that's possible.

"Of course I like it! No it wouldn't bother me! Luka it's your body, and let's not forget you are a guitarist. I'll support you on all your choices." I get on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek to reassure him. Pulling away he smiles and leans down to kiss the top of my head, his way of saying thank you and continues to walk.

Getting closer to the school I feel someone walking up behind me. But I ignore it thinking it's another student walking by towards the school. "Your guitar player is looking more like a thug every time I see him." The British accent fills the air around me. I turn to face Felix as I childishly stuck my tongue out at him.

 I turn to face Felix as I childishly stuck my tongue out at him