Secrets

Marinette's POV

"So now that I gave Luka the snake miraculous, do you think I should give Alya the fox miraculous? I trust her with my life more than anything. After the whole thing with Hawkmoth and how horribly close he was to succeeding, I think now we need more full-time heroes. Thankfully the miraculous ladybug returned everything to normal and wiped everyone's minds of the incident, including Chloe, Hawkmoth, and Mayura. What do you think Tikki?" Throwing myself onto my bed with a plop I let out a long exhausted sigh. Kicking off my flats and curl up into a ball and throw my blanket over me and stare at my kwami for answers.

Tikki then flies from my purse to sit next to me on my pillow, well her pillow. She sits there and pounders for awhile before answering me. "Well. I think you should discuss this with Chat Noir as well but I think it is for the best. Strength in numbers right? That way you and Chat can have a break so often and it will be easier to fight Hawkmoth when he decides to attack again." Tikki smiles as I hand her a strawberry macaroon.

"You're right

"You're right. There is one thing I will keep as a rule from Master. Is to keep my identity a secret from everyone, from the new heroes and from Chat Noir. The less they of my true self the better. It's probably best that Chat doesn't tell me who he really is either. To be safe and guarded." I mindlessly turn on the TV for background noise.

Let's see....I have the ladybug miraculous, Chat has his. I gave Luka the snake miraculous. Now to give Alya and Nino theirs. Better to start off small. I'm not sure if having all the charms out in Paris is the safest right now. Looking at the time to see if it's too late to meet up with Chat Noir or not. No it's getting late I still need to sit down and have dinner with my parents. Tomorrow. During patrol.

Adrien's POV

"Phew, that was a stressful day. My whiskers are so stiff. Adrien I think I deserve some Camembert after all that work." Plagg dramatically drops himself on my bed reaching for a piece of cheese he hid under the bed. "Ew Plagg. I told you to stop putting that smelly cheese throughout the room, it's stinking up the place."

I fall face forward onto my bed and kick off my shoes

I fall face forward onto my bed and kick off my shoes. Man today felt really rough. "So Adrien. What did you think of Ladybug adding the snake to the team , as a permanent member?" Lifting my head up to get a better look at my kwami, I see him floating upside down as he shoves the piece of cheese into his little mouth. "What do you mean? I think it's great that Viperion is a full-time crime fighter with us. It'll help with patrol and give Ladybug and I chance to rest. Maybe we can actually hangout!" I shoot up from the realization of having a new member on the team. Plagg then throws a bunched up sock in my face to get my attention. "Are you crazy!? What if Viperion swoops and steals her heart? I was talking to Sugar Cube the other day and it seems like Ladybug is really fawned of that snake boy."