The Serenade

Marinette's POV

We pretended not to see the duo as we went on ride after ride, the amount of yelps and screams I made with pure joy of spending time with Luka was beyond perfect. The last ride though, made me lose my voice.

Walking around for a bit we run into Andre and his ice cream cart and Luka stops so we can buy some.

"Hello Andre. One please." Luka puts his index finger up signaling for one ice cream cone to share.

"Ah my favorite couple! Look at the two of you beaming with love!" Andre swoons over us as he prepares our cone, his words make me blush so hard.

Feeding Luka the last bit of ice cream has me blushing even more. I wasn't planning on feeding it to him but he kept leaning down every so often to opened his mouth for the ice cream. The heat rushes over my entire body every-time he made eye contact as he ate.

"Thank you for the snack Marienette." He presses his lips on my forehead before leading me to towards the back of the stage. We still have awhile before he and Kitty Section go up. Once we're behind the curtains I see so many instruments and speakers scattered around the back with cables sticking out of walls and running across the floor.

I focus my gaze onto the floor determined not to trip within those cords, though it wouldn't be me if I didn't cause a little mayhem. Within seconds somehow my ankle gets wrapped up in the cords without me knowing, so when I take a step it yanks me back causing me to fall backwards. Bracing myself for destruction and the knowing crash I'm about to make into the floor I close my eyes and wait for it but it never comes. Instead I am yanked by the waist into Luka's lap, freeing myself from the cables.

At the point I'm sitting on this lap my waist twisted so I can face him. So grateful to him for keeping me safe I look into his eyes and lean in to kiss him on the cheek. Luka's eyes gleam with happiness at my action that he tightens his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. Without words we both agree that now is the perfect time for that kiss we never got to earlier in the night. My eyes flutter close as Luka leans down closing the space between us and with a little sigh of excitement I close the gap completely by pressing my lips against his.

That one kiss turned into another and another, to the point we're full on making out. My breath is coming and going in jagged huffs and so are Luka's. He's hand went from my waist to one cupping the back of my neck while the other is gently pressed against my lower back. My own hands are entangled in his soft blue hair tugging slightly as we kiss.

"Didn't Luka say he was going to practice guitar like 30mins ago?" I hear a voice ask from the other side of the certain. Before I can pull away from Luka the certain is moved to the side, finally breaking away from him, I see Kitty Section standing in front of us staring.

"O-oh?" My voice comes out as a little embarrassed huff as I stare at them. Luka doesn't seem bothered by the others being there, he leans closer into me and starts kissing my neck sending chills down my back with pure pleasure. I bite back what feels like a small moan trying to escape my lips.

"Yeah, but she's so cute and she just kept kissing me, so...." Luka's voice is muffled due to his lips being pressed against the nape of my neck. At this point I know my face is beet red and I scramble to get off Luka.