Things Are Spicing Up!

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, please wake up." Tikki's soft voice is coming from above me. Opening my eyes I look up and see my kwami watching me as I lay in bed.

All my memories from yesterday came rushing to my mind. Bringing a huge smile on my face. The thought of Luka warms my heart.

"So it wasn't a dream. Good." Lost in my own little world forget I have class in an hour.

"MARINETTE! CLASS STARTS IN 20 MINUTES!" Mother breaks through my thoughts sending my eyes to my clock at my desk.

Jumping up I launch myself towards my closet for something to wear. Looking at all my choices, I see my daily outfit and how the urge to wear it is fading away. I want to wear something different, somethinf cute, something Luka might like. UGH. NO TIME TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING!

"Tikki! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" Grabbing my things I dropped down the ladder to finish getting ready. Tikki already in my purse whispers, "I tried Marinette. You wouldn't wake up!" Looking down I see her scolding at me as I finish getting ready in the bathroom.

*********

"Okay mom! I'm off to school bye!" I yell over my shoulder as I open the door to exit the bakery, only to stop short from seeing someone blocking my way. A part if me expected to see Luka standing in front of me with all his handsome glory, a little disappointment washed over me when I realized it was my best friend Alya there instead. Before I could speak my mom hand reached me at the door placing something in my hand. "I think you're going to need this. Bye sweetheart have a nice day." And with that she rushed back to my father's side to help ready the bakery for opening.

"Dang girl. Don't look so sad. I know I'm not the rocker boy you were hoping to see but I'm just as good. Didn't you read your messages? I intercepted Luka before he could come here because I wanted to be the one you walked with to school. Now spill. I want to know E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G." Alya takes me by the shoulder and eases me in a walk.

Going over the whole date with her ended last the same length of time it took to get to school. She did a lot of "oohs" and "aahs" and jumped up and down with exciment over how amazing Luka is. I even showed her some pictures I took of my outfit and some of the things we did. Alya swooned over everything, she seemed almost as happy as i felt over all of this. She got so giddy at the fact that I basically confessed my love to Luka and that he was such a gentleman about the whole thing.

"Girl, I'm dying to know. Did you want Luka to kiss you!?" Alya's voice spiked as we near the steps of the school causing near by people to turn and look at us. Among them were Juleka, Rose, Kim, even Adrien turned his head to look at me, I saw some pain in his eyes before he looks away, before I could react, someone behind me speaks up.

"I'm actually dying to know too. Because..." leaning into my ear Luka whispers, "I wanted to kiss those sweet pink lips of yours." My body stiffens from the tickling sensation of his breath brushing against my neck and face. "Wow, Luka you're getting bold with your words. But yes Mari, inquiring minds want to know." Alya giggles while smacking Luka lightly on the back as she leans into me to get answers.

" Alya giggles while smacking Luka lightly on the back as she leans into me to get answers