Getting It Together

Marinette's POV

"Well you must have had an eventful day huh Ma-ma-marinette?" Luka's voice gently brushes alongside my face as he hugs me from behind sending a rush of blood to my cheeks. Remembering how he smacked Felix's hand away from me and became protective of me.

"It was different from my usual day at school. The seat changes, new student, and it feels like more drama is being made with Felix being here. I don't trust him one bit." I cup my hands around Luka's wrists as he holds me in place.

"I know this sounds out of character to for me but I don't trust the guy either. Follow your instincts Mari it always ends well at the end. Besides you have me to take of you." I feel his lips pressed against the top of my head before releasing me from his warm grasp.

Luka's POV

"Now let's get you home safely." I noticed the new guy walking up towards as we start we make our way off the school grounds. He's not going near Marinette. I place my arm arounf her shoulder her and guid her to the cross walk but not before turning back to through daggers at Felix.

He stops in his tracks for a split second then smirks towards us as if this hold thing is funny to him

He stops in his tracks for a split second then smirks towards us as if this hold thing is funny to him. She's mine and I want let him hurt her. My gut is telling me that this guys is up to no good.

"Luka, you know you're the best." I feel Marinette lean against my body as we walk towards the bakery. I feel my body react to her closeness, my face is starting to warm up a little. This girl is making me feel like an out of tone guitar, it's driving me crazy.

We walk in silence to her home, but the atmosphere is sweet, she never takes a step away from me. Marinette continues to cling to me, she tries subtlety take in my scent but she gives it away being sighing so lightly. Lately any touch between us makes my heart races drastically, she's getting a stronger reaction out of me and I don't know how to handle it. I just want to grab her my the shoulders and kiss her already.

"Luka?" Her soft voice breaks through my thoughts as I take in our surroundings. We're standing in front of the bakery and still holding on her shoulder. I start to let go and move away but she stops me with a hug, wrapping her arms around my waist, pressing her body to my chest and lower stomach. I feel something rise up in me by the position we're in and I banish it away because I know it's not a innocent feeling I just got. Too close. Too close. Bring her up to your chest. She's too low!

"Y-yes M-Marinette?" I wasn't trying to tease her with the stutter, she actually made me stutter from this. Quickly I gain my composer and get my thoughts in order. "What? Don't want me to let go my sweet little melody." I make a light shade of blush rush her face but it goes away rather quickly once she takes a deep breath.

"Would you like to stay over and bake a cake with me?" Her angelic voice pierces through my heart causing my knees to go weak from the about of cuteness she is oozing. I can't help but smile and wink at her, in doing so she winks back at me and blushes.