Gossip!

Marinette's POV

"Running late again. What makes you so late to school. I don't understand." My mom sighs as she watches me shuffle through the kitchen to grab my things and shove a croissant in my mouth. All I can do is shrug in response as I reach for the door and prepare myself to run down the stairs that lead to the bakery. I manage to keep my balance as a make my way down the stairs without falling. Opening the door I give myself a little victory cheer for not falling but once I place one foot out the door the other gets caught and sends my flying forwards. Closing my eyes shut I brace for impact but don't feel the floor connecting with me, what I feel instead is arms wrapped around me. My open out of curiosity and I am greeted with emerald eyes gazing at me.

"Adrien!?" I place my feet firmly on the ground before I gently push away from the model. He slowly moves his hands from my body and starts rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey Marinette. That would have been one nasty fall. Good thing I caught you." He beams at me before looking at the ground. "Y-yeah. Thanks for that. I'm sorry but what are you doing here? You live on the opposite side of Paris." There's no reason he should be here especially before school. I feel Tikki moving around in my person, probably to hear better. "Oh. I had a photo shoot at the park before school and decided to walk since it isn't that far." Adrien kicks at the floor and continues to look down. What's going on here. "A photo shoot? This early? That's weird. Oh never mind that. I'm gonna be late." Taking a deep breath I start to jog to school, hopefully I get there in time.

"Mind if I jog with you? We are going to the same place after all." Adrien appears next time keeping my pace. I'm startled by his action but just nod and keep going. "So Marinette..." My eyes turn to the model as I wait for him to speak up. "I was wondering....well-" Adrien gets cut off by Alya running up to me and grabbing me by the shoulders. "Girl! You are NEVER going to believe this. Sup Adrien." My best friend pulls me away from Adrien and directs me to the girls waiting for us on the side of the steps. "Hey Alya. Believe what?" Alya doesn't answer me but stares at Adrien until he was out of ear shot. "To be honest I did that to pull you away from him. He's been acting weird lately, don't you think?" She hugs me as we stop in front of the group of girls. "You know what he has been acting weird. He was outside my house this morning, said he had a photo shoot but I didn't see a team or anything." I shrug my shoulders not really caring.

"Hey Mari." I look up to see Juleka wave at me and Rose smiling at me as she jumps up and down. "Hey girls. Why are you two so happy this morning." Alya, Alix, Mylene, and I stare at the couple with curious eyes. "So, I hear you and my brother have been spending some time together. Anything you want to tell us?" Juleka smirks, while Rose let's out a little squeak of joy while the others just wait for me to answer. "W-what? Me and Luka? What do you m-mean?" I start stuttering not knowing what to say at all.

"Girl you know what we mean. Now spill." Alya nudges me into the center of the girls and closes all gapes. I gulp loudly and think of what to say so I can get out of this interrogation. "Don't even try and get of this one dude. Something is going on between you and Luka and you know it." Alix leans against the wall and props her skateboard next to her. What do I say?

"Hey Jules. Hey girls. What are you up to over here?" that voice....Thank God it's Luka. All girls spin around to look at the punk rocker as he walks up to the little circle. "Hey Luka." They say in unison, once he closes in he notices me standing there. "What are you guys doing to my little melody?" Collective "huh"s escape the girls mouths as they watch him walk up to me, then all of the gasp as he pulls me in for a hug, then landing a kiss on my head. "Little Melody?" Alya speaks up and puts her hands on her waist. I can feel myself turn red and try to sneak my way from everyone but I get caught by Luka himself. Luka pulls me in and presses my head onto his chest causing the blood to shoot to my face. "Class is this way Marinette." He chuckles as he pulls me away from the girls.