He's Up To Something

Marinette's POV

Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder. Ms. Bustier decided to change up the seating arrangements and now I no longer sit next to Alya. Looks like Adrien took my seat next to Alya, Nino is sitting in the back next to Max, looks like she decided to leave Chloe and Sabrina together, that's probably for the best. Ms. Bustier has moved me into Ninos old seat and sitting next to me is.....Felix....of all people. At least Adrien can keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't cause trouble.

"Good morning students, as you can see I rearranged the seating to spice things up bit, get some of you out of your comfort zone. Also we have a new addition to our class since Ms Rossi isn't going to be attending the rest of the school year due to her illness." Ms. Busiter motions for the new comer to stand while the rest of us settle down for the introduction.

"Class this is Felix Graham, yes he is Adrien's cousin. Please make him feel welcomed and help him get comfortable." And with that she went to prepare for today's lecture. Unwilling I settle down and take out my school supplies to write down notes. After a few minutes go by I feel this sensation of someone watching me, I look up from my notebook and look over to Felix to see him staring at the board, I look behind me and see Adrien quickly look away and start scribbling on his paper. Weird.

My attention gets drawn back towards Felix who huffed, he looks like he's avoiding something. Then my eyes focus on something moving in the other side of him, it looks like Chloe is trying to get his attention and failing bad.

Buzz, buzz...

I can hear the nose from my purse, carefully I pull it out and see two messages on the screen, one from Alya and the other from Luka. Seeing his name on the screen makes my heart warm up and instantly feel butterflies in my stomach.

Luka: Hello gorgeous. How are you surviving class?

Marinette: Well hello there smooth talker. Not too bad our teacher swapped our seats around. I'm sitting in the front next to Felix -.-

Felix's POV

Successfully ignore that annoying brat that happens to sit on the other side of me, I let my eyes wander around the room, taking on every idiotic face, then seeing the lecture, of course something I already know. My attention is drawn to the bluenette next to me and how she's not so subtle way of texting on her phone, she has a smile on her face, looking closely I notice a soft pink hue on her face. She's kind of cute....wait. What? Dear God, I've only been here for an hour and I'm already losing it.

"Alright kids. You're going to do some research papers on places you want to travel. You can work on your own or work in pairs. It will be due one week today. Okay get to it." And with that the teacher sits back down to grade work.

"Felibear! What a surprise that you're here! Ugh I am so sorry you have to sit next to Dupain-Cheng of all people. But its great to have both Agreste boys here for me!" The voice peircing my ear drums causing me to groan in annoyance.

"Do not call me that. Of course you're surprised why would I announce my arrival to you of all people." I cant help but have a cold shoulder to her, she was annoying growing up and she is such a spoiled brat, the girl is so dense she didnt pick up on my tone of voice.

"You're too funny! Listen I know classes here might be different from your school but it isn't hard!" Chloe loves hearing her own voice.

"Oh Felibear! These again, just got research work, maybe I could help you--" the thought of her being around me longer then needed pained me, and quiet frankly scared the crap out of me. I turn to look at Marinette and see her focused on her papers in front of her, clearly oblivious to the conversation next to her. Without thinking I place my hand on her shoulder to get her attention.