Second Chance

Ladybug's POV

"Watch out Chat Noir! Dark Cupid is right behind you!" I throw my yo-yo in his direction and wrap it around his waist pulling him towards myself. He then uses his staff to lift us up to jump onto the next building. "I knew you wouldn't let anything happen to me Bugaboo." Chat winks at me trying to flirt as we dodge another attack from Dark Cupids minions. I shove Chat Noir away from me when I see a cupid zombie lunge in between us. "Seriously, Kitty. Pay attention. You pick the worst times to flirt you know." I pick myself up and call out my lucky charm to save us, what drops from the sky is a guitar pick.

"So uh are we playing him a song? I only know how to play the piano and I only play from the heart." He wiggles his eyebrows at me trying to flirt yet again. I wave my hand to dismiss him, trying to find hints on what my lucky charm is trying to say. In the distance I see a boathouse light up as hint for my lucky charm on a poster board with a guitar. "Of course! Hey Kitty can you hold off the mob while I go get our slithery friend." Chat jumps into action and nods his head as I take off to my home to get the miracle box. I look around the area before I land on my balcony. Once inside I make my way to the false floorboard I made for the miracle box, I put in the combination needed to open and pull out the snake bracelet, checking again to make sure it's safe to leave without begin seen.

Alright Luka where are you. Ah found you! There sitting on a bench under the shade of a tree I see Luka playing his guitar. I land in front of him startling the guitarist.  "Ladybug! Where did you come from?" Luka drops his guitar when he jumps out of seat. "No time to explain. Luka Couffine, I need your help as Viperion. Will you accept?" I present the bracelet in front of him, he doesn't think twice, he slips it around his wrist. "Of course I'll help." Luka looks around to make sure no one was around, thankfully there wasn't. "Sass, scales slither!" And with that Luka transforms into Viperion.

Minutes later we are standing on the same building as Chat Noir

Minutes later we are standing on the same building as Chat Noir. "Hello there beautiful, glad you could make it back in time." Chat yells over as he swings at Dark Cupid. "Thanks for holding them back. Okay so I'm going to need one of you to create a diversion while the other attacks and breaks Dark Cupid's pin." I go on explaining the plan and head off to the left out of sight of Dark Cupid and his zombies, with Viperion right behind me. Good Chat is really good at distracting. We manage to get behind the akumitized villain without him noticing. "Okay when Chat gives the signal we'll go for the pin on his shoulder. You set your second chance before coming here like I told you right?" I look over my shoulder to look at the snake for clarification, he nods and I nod back. Okay everything is set in motion, giving the signal I lung forward, using my yo-yo to yank the pin away from Dark Cupid but one of his zombies jumps in front at last minute making me grab hold of them. Oh no. "LADYBUG! Look out!" I hear Chat and Viperion yell out as the zombie gets closer. It's too late, it's going to kiss me! Then I felt the zombie peck my cheek and everything goes black.

Viperion's POV

"LADYBUG! Look out!" Chat Noir and I scream out trying to get to Ladybug before Dark Cupid's zombie can infect her, but we were too late. Ladybug is kissed and turned into a kissing zombie. She then turns for Chat Noir, seeing that he is the closes and lunges at him with her lips puckered. "Whoa! Bugaboo this isn't how I pictured our first kiss. Let's save that for another time." He jokes around while dodging her being careful not to hurt her in the process. From up above Dark Cupid flies into view laughing. "This is perfect! Now Ladybug is under my control. I don't want you going for Chat Noir's miraculous. I want you to give me yours now!"